Explore Popular eSignature Features: Signature Option
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use signature option feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the signature option functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be easier to use the signature option feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Signature option: Level up your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of signature option. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most from signature option?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of signature option from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make team folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have signature option, but signNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the signature option and manage documents electronically?To utilize the signature option, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to signNow its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the polices and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the signature option?To rapidly get the signature option, use a web-based eSignature platform like signNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the signature option?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the signature option?For more information on the signature option, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the signature option without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can use signature option even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow functionality for signature option
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating advanced signature option capabilities can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature option functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the signature option functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the signature option functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature option feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the signature option feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the signature option features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature option capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to proceed with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to handle your documents utilizing the signature option feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the signature option functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signature option capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the signature option and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the signature option functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature option functionality:
- Open App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the signature option feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the signature option features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signature option functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the signature option functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for signature option
Find out other signature option
- Display Interior Design Quote countersignature
- Display Interior Design Quote initials
- Display Interior Design Quote signed
- Display Interior Design Quote esigning
- Display Interior Design Quote digital sign
- Display Interior Design Quote signature service
- Display Interior Design Quote electronically sign
- Display Interior Design Quote signatory
- Display Interior Design Quote mark
- Display Interior Design Quote byline
- Display Interior Design Quote autograph
- Display Interior Design Quote signature block
- Display Interior Design Quote signed electronically
- Display Interior Design Quote email signature
- Display Interior Design Quote electronically signing
- Display Interior Design Quote electronically signed
- Display Freelance Quote eSignature
- Display Freelance Quote esign
- Display Freelance Quote electronic signature
- Display Freelance Quote signature