Add Email Branding for Signature Request
How to set custom branding with signNow
Custom branding makes your signature invites stand out and creates a more professional feel to your business. signNow allows you to apply your own logo to eSignature workflows, and create a more engaging experience for your recipients.
Go to your account settings
To add your custom logo, login to your signNow account as an Admin and head over to your account settings. Click on your profile image (a silhouette icon by default) and select My Account.
In your account menu, open the My Organizations tab and click Go to Admin Panel. If you don’t yet have any organizations in signNow, create one by clicking the Create Organization button.
Upload your logo
In the General Info tab of your admin panel, click Add Logo.
Hit the Upload Image button and find the image of your logo on your device.
- Please note that your image must be in JPG, GIF, PNG, or JPEG formats and must not exceed 2 MB.
- We recommend setting the image ratio to 416x80 so that your logo displays correctly on eSignature invites, as well as on your signNow dashboard and in the editor.
Preview and apply your logo
Once you upload your logo, a preview window will appear. There you will see how your logo looks when applied to your emails, signature invites, dashboard, and editor. If you are satisfied with the result, click Apply.
Your custom logo has now been added and will appear in your eSignature invites and emails representing your unique branding.
- It may take a few hours for your logo to become active. Our Support Team will check your image to make sure it is a) of good quality; b) does not violate any copyright or other commercial regulations.
- Customized branding is an enterprise-level feature. In other words, if you choose a new logo for the account registered under the email paul@your_email.com, all the other signNow accounts registered under the same domain name (@your_email) will automatically use the same logo.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable template maker
Ability to add email branding
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Use the add email branding tool for better corporate branding practices in your eSignature workflows
Every company wants to be recognizable and widely known by the public. This is achieved by the continuous branding of all official materials for communication. When it comes to using external services, many businesses get stuck and are satisfied wit} staying where they are. They use unbranded cloud storage, eSigning, and/or payment platforms and lose consistency in user experience. Make a change in how your department represents itself internally and externally by combining the add email branding feature with your own design.
How to brand documents and use the add email branding function in signNow:
- Find the Homepage. Create an account or log in to your existing one.
- Add a logo. Click your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, select Custom Logo > Upload Logo, and find it on your device.
- Confirm changes. Make sure your logotype looks good with the Preview button. If you like it, click Accept.
- Prepare samples for eSigning. Hit Upload documents to add them to your profile.
- Modify content. Use the left toolbar’s tools to add fillable fields, attachment requests, dropdowns and checkboxes, and other useful elements.
- eSign the doc. Utilize the My Signature tool and insert your eSignature by drawing, typing, or capturing it.
- Send the document for signing. Select the Invite to Sign function and insert the recipient's email in a pop-up window.
- Download the sample. Click Save and Close, and, on your Homepage, find the needed doc, click More > Download.
When you add the logotype to your profile, all your customers who were invited to eSign docs will see it at the top of the screen during the signing process. Plus, the platform will show it in email notifications with signature requests. You need to do these few clicks just once. After that, you can continue utilizing the add email branding feature automatically and adjust it anytime you need. Enhance your user experience now!
How it works
See exceptional results email logo
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Check out the quickest approach to add email branding. Avoid paper-based workflows and control PDF files from signNow. Make ready and send out your PDFs from your office or effortlessly while on the go. No installing or more application necessary. All benefits can be found online, just go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature process.
A brief manual concerning how to add email branding within minutes
- Make a signNow account (if you haven't signed up yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and choose your PDF files.
- Take advantage of the My Signature instrument to generate your signature.
- Modify the template in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your form and then click Done.
As soon as done, send out an invite to sign to several recipients. Receive an enforceable commitment quickly using any gadget. Check out far more features for creating impressive PDFs; put fillable fields add email branding and work together in groups. The eSignature platform provides a protected process and works according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all of your data are protected and that no person can change them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a service to add email branding straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Get a document and right from the browser easily open it up in the editor. Add more fillable fields for text and signature. Sign the PDF template and share it safely and securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this short how-to guide below, expand your eSignature workflow into Google and add email branding:
- Visit the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your account or register a new one.
- Add a document and click on Open in signNow.
- Adjust the PDF file.
- eSign the PDF file using the My Signature instrument.
- Just click Done to save your edits.
- Invite other participants to eSign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and choosing their email addresses/names.
Create a signature that's built in to the workflow to add email branding and have PDFs eSigned quickly. Say goodbye to the piles of paper reports sitting on your workplace and start saving money and time for more important duties. Selecting the signNow Google extension is an awesome handy decision with lots of benefits.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out then putting your signature on them, correct? Fine, we certainly have very good news for you. Putting your signature on PDF files within your inbox just became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to add email branding without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; insert fillable fields and share signing requests in clicks.
The best way to add email branding in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Log in to the signNow profile or make a new one.
- Open your message with the PDF file you have to eSign.
- Click Upload to save the PDF file to your signNow account.
- Click on Open document to open the editor.
- Sign the PDF making use of My Signature.
- Send out a signing links for the other customers using the Send to Sign tool.
- Put in their email and click OK.
As a result, all members will get message telling them to eSign the PDF. No need to download the attachment time and time again, just add email branding in a few clicks. This add-one is perfect for users who like focusing on more significant goals instead of wasting time for absolutely nothing. Boost your day-to-day routine with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to sign a PDF template on the go without an application
For many products, getting offers done on the go means setting up an application on the smartphone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've made singing on the go more quickly and simpler by eliminating the need for a mobile app. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and all its effective eSignature tools. Edit docs, add email branding and a lot more. No installing or extra software needed. Manage your offer from anywhere.
Have a look at our brief recommendations that show you the way to add email branding.
- Open your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or register a new profile.
- Upload or open the PDF you want to edit.
- Add fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you need others to eSign the PDF.
Close deals with mobile is the same as with a laptop: make a reusable template, add email branding and manage the documentation as you would normally. In a couple of clicks, receive an enforceable agreement that you can download to your device and send to customers. However, if you truly want an application, download the signNow app. It's secure, quick and has an intuitive design. Enjoy easy eSignature workflows from the office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF utilizing an iPad
iOS is certainly a popular operating system filled with native tools. It allows you to sign and edit PDFs making use of Preview without any extra software program. Even so, as great as Apple's feature is, it doesn't provide any automation. Boost your iPhone's abilities by using the signNow iPhone app. Use your iPhone or iPad to add email branding and much more. Present eSignature automation to your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Select the signNow application in the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new profile or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and add the PDF file you wish to eSign.
- Click in the PDF exactly where you wish to place your signature.
- Check out other features: add more fillable fields or add email branding.
- Utilize the Save button to apply the changes.
- Send your documents through email or a singing link.
Make a professional PDFs right from your signNow application. Get the most out of your efforts and job from just about anywhere; in your own home, the workplace, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Control a whole document process smoothly: generate reusable templates, add email branding and work on PDF files with business partners. Turn your device right into a effective business instrument for closing offers.
How to eSign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to deal with contracts from their mobile, they must install extra application. The Play Market is large and plump with alternatives, so choosing a good program isn't a challenge in case you have a chance to read through numerous software. To save your time and stop frustration, we recommend signNow for Android. Save and modify documents, make signing roles, as well as add email branding.
The 9 simple steps to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't authorized yet.
- Select + to upload a new document making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch just about anywhere in your PDF file and insert your eSignature.
- Just click OK to confirm and eSign.
- Try out a lot more editing and enhancing functions; add more pictures, add email branding, make a reusable template, and many others.
- Simply click Save to make alterations when you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send out it through email.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign feature if you would like set And send a signing link to users.
Change the mundane and routine into simple and smooth using the signNow mobile app for Android. Sign and share templates for eSignature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Create professional-looking PDFs and add email branding with just a few clicks. Come up with a faultless eSignature process with only your smartphone and increase your total productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs signnow logo
How to customize your email when sending an eSignature invite?With signNow, you can easily set a subject and email text for your eSignature invites. Once your document is ready to go, click Invite to Sign. Then, click the Customize Message button next to the recipient’s email address. You can then add your custom subject line and email message in the corresponding text boxes below.
What is an Organization in signNow?The Organizations feature helps manage multiple signNow users and their document workflows: add custom branding to eSignature invites, share templates with teammates, track user activity, etc. The functionality is available for all signNow accounts.
How many access levels do Organizations have?There are three access levels for users within an Organization: Admin, Moderator, and Member. Please note that an Organization should have at least one Admin. At the same time, it can remain active without a single Member.
How many Organizations can I create?signNow users can create up to 50 organizations with any number of members with a Professional, Enterprise, or Business Cloud subscription plan. With the Free Trial plan, users can create up to 5 Organizations consisting of 50 members at most.
What is an Admin role in signNow?Admin is the role with the highest level of access in an Organization. Admins can assign (and change) the following roles to users: Admin, Moderator, or Member. Admins and Moderators can join an Organization as Members or cancel their membership anytime. They can also cancel Admin and Moderator rights in Organizations. However, the last Admin of an organization has to contact support to transfer his management rights before leaving the organization.
What is the difference between the Organization Admin Panel and the Admin Console?The Organization Admin Panel is used to manage the entire eSignature workflow within your enterprise including documents, templates, and teams. Only users subscribed to the Enterprise plan get access to this dashboard. The Admin Console allows any user to manage their account, e.g., change subscription, purchase more user seats, view account history, invite other users, and so on.
Do signers need a signNow account to sign my documents?No, recipients can sign your document on both desktop and mobile devices without having to register with signNow.
How do I invite signers?Upload a document to signNow and open it in the editor. Select Signature Field in the left-hand sidebar and click anywhere on the document to place a signature field. Then, click Invite to Sign in the top right corner of the screen, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit Send Invite.