Add Email Branding For Signature Request
How to signNow branding?
Make your emails recognizable and professional-looking by adding branding elements. Build your brand`s credibility by sending emails that are uniformly consistent with the tone and style of your organization. With signNow you can easily add email branding on documents and your signNow profile.
To get started, log into your signNow account and click the user icon in the top right corner of the signNow member page. Then select Custom logo from the dropdown menu.
In the pop up window that appears click Upload logo to select an image from your computer.
To see how your logo will look before adding it, click the Preview button.
Click Accept when you`re ready to use the image. Your logo will appear in your account.
There is no need to add email branding when creating a signing invitation. OnÑe you`ve added a logo to your account, your recipient will see it in your signing invitation.
Branding your digital communication and customization of eSigning invites
eSigning and digital workflow are not only about higher efficiency and saving effects. They can also be part of your branding and marketing strategies. With a right eSigning tool you can:
- Strengthen the recognizability of your brand
- Establish more stable communication with clients
- Personalize this communication to increase customer loyalty.
Let's start with branding your digital workflow.
People may get dozens of contracts, orders and invoices during a day. You can make your documents stand out by adding your logo (or any other image, actually) to your usual workflow and every document you're sending for eSigning.
To add a branded image to your account, go to your Profile and select Custom Logo.
Then simply follow the upload instructions.
Once you've added a logo to your account, all your documents, templates and email notifications will be branded accordingly.
Two things are important here:
- In signNow, customized branding is double checked and confirmed by Support Team manually, on the case by case basis. This is done to make sure the selected image is a) of good quality; b) does not violate any copyright or other commercial regulation. As in the example on the screenshot above: You wouldn't be able to use the WWF logo unless it is confirmed (via the domain name of your email, for example) that you are a WWF employee.
- Customized branding is an enterprise-level feature. In other words, if you choose a new logo for the account registered under the email firstname.lastname@example.org, all other signNow accounts registered under the same domain name (@signnow.com), will automatically get the same logo. This is especially handy for large businesses, as they do not need to spend time on adding the same logo to all the accounts manually.
Another feature which can help you establish better, more personal communication with your customers and partners is through customization of your eSigning invites. In signNow, you can customize the subject and the text of your message directly in the invite pop-up. In the screenshot below, the subject line and text message for Signer 1 is left as it is preset by default, while the text for Signer 2 is customized:
Note: If you have several signers involved in the same workflow, you can arrange sending them all the same customized message by clicking 'Apply Email to All Roles' (see the screenshot above) or you can choose to send a unique message to each.
Your step-by-step guide — what to add on company signature
The vital conceptual advantage of the signNow eSignature platform for enterprise automation is a unified information field that crosses the organization but displays a distinctive business worlflow. You may set the super admin position for eSignature processes, give an invitation link to your partners, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced service simplifies the audit and evaluation phases. It permits you to control the workflow much more flexibly without the need for extra . You can indirectly strengthen the relationship between partners and allow them to boost customer satisfaction.
How you can set the super admin position for eSignature processes with signNow:
- Create your profile totally free or sign in if you already have one.
- You may sign in using the Single sign-on feature if you have the signNow user account.|If you have the signNow profile, you can sign in with the Single sign-on functionality.
- Transfer the document from your handheld or desktop device.
- Additionally, you may upload the necessary file from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based solution works with probably the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Effortlessly make adjustments to your template using our innovative but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, add images, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You can configure fillable elements of diverse kinds: text message or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Put in the Signature Field for emailing to sign and gather in-person or numerous eSignatures. If applicable, you may self-sign the form.
- Finish adjustments using the Done button and begin to set the super admin position for eSignature processes.
signNow is the best decision for automation of business procedures and solution to set the super admin position for eSignature processes and quick issues concluding for organizations of all tiers with regards to workers and complexity. Users can collaborate both internally and externally with vendors and consumers. Try out each of the benefits now!