Add Radio Buttons To Your Document For e-Signature
How to use and add radio buttons to your document
- Select “Radio Button Group” on the left sidebar.
2. Fill out the “Group Name” and the “Radio Values”. The “Radio Values” will determine what each radio button means and determines how many there will be. Make sure to select “enter” between each value so it creates a list as shown in the “Radio Value” section of the screenshot. Once finished, click “create”.
3. The radio buttons will appear. You can move the radio buttons and adjust the size to fit your document.
4. When you send it to your signer, it will appear like the screenshot below. Your signer will only be able to choose one option out of those given.
The crucial conceptual advantage of the SignNow e-signature solution for business automation is actually a unified data field that extends the organization but mirrors a distinctive business worlflow. You can add Text Tags to the Document for e-Signature, give an invite hyperlink to your partners, distributors or teammates. Our advanced platform simplifies the evaluation and supervision phases. It lets you manage the workflow more flexibly without the assistance of external manpower. You may indirectly strengthen the interaction between partners and allow them to boost customer service.
How to create a form and add radio buttons to it:
- Create your username and password free of charge or log in if you currently have one particular.
- You can enter with the Single sign-on feature if you have the PDFfiller user account.|If you possess the PDFfiller account, you can sign in using the Single sign-on feature
- Transfer the data file from your mobile or desktop device.
- Additionally, you may upload the necessary file from your cloud storage. Our web-based solution works with probably the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Effortlessly make changes to your form with our innovative but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content, add pictures, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You can customize fillable elements of various types: text message or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Place the Signature Field for sending to sign and gather in-person or multiple e-signatures. You can self-sign the template if relevant.
- Finish editing using the Done button and begin to add Text Tags to the Document for e-Signature.
SignNow is the first choice for automation of business procedures and solution to add Text Tags to the Document for e-Signature and fast challenges concluding for companies of all tiers when it comes to employees and structure. Users can interact both internally and externally with consumers and providers. Try out each of the benefits now!