Get the powerful eSignature features you need from the company you trust
Select the pro platform made for professionals
Configure eSignature API with ease
Work better together
Protect text, within a few minutes
Cut the closing time
Maintain important data safe
See signNow eSignatures in action
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Your step-by-step guide — protectext
Protect text. Get highest benefit from the most respected and secure eSignature solution. Enhance your electronic transactions employing signNow. Automate workflows for everything from simple personnel records to challenging agreements and marketing forms.
Learn how to Protect text:
- Upload a series of documents from your device or cloud storage.
- Drag & drop custom fillable boxes (signature, text, date/time).
- Alter the fields sizing, by tapping it and choosing Adjust Size.
- Place checkboxes and dropdowns, and radio button groups.
- Edit signers and create the request for attachments.
- Protect text.
- Add the formula where you need the field to generate.
- Use remarks and annotations for the recipients anywhere on the page.
- Save all modifications by clicking on DONE.
Link up people from inside and outside your enterprise to electronically work on important signNowwork and Protect text anytime and on any system utilizing signNow. You can track every activity done to your templates, receive notifications an audit statement. Stay focused on your business and customer partnerships while knowing that your data is precise and safe.
How it works
Rate protected text login
See exceptional results protecttext
How to complete and eSign a document online
Enjoy the quickest approach to protect text. Stay away from paper-based workflows and handle contracts right from signNow. Fill out and send out your documents from the office or easily work on-the-go. No installation or extra application required. All functions are available online, just go to signnow.com and create your personal eSignature flow.
A quick manual concerning how to protect text in minutes
- Register a signNow account (if you haven't signed up yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and select your PDF files.
- Make use of the My Signature tool to make your unique signature.
- Modify the template into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your contract and then click Done.
When completed, send out an invite to sign to a number of users. Have an enforceable deal in minutes employing any gadget. Find more tools for creating specialist PDFs; add fillable fields protect text and work together in teams. The eSignature platform gives a secure workflow and works according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all your data are protected so no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a solution to protect text straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to assist. Get a document and right from the browser quickly open it up in the editor. Put fillable fields for text and eSignature. Sign the PDF template and share it safely and securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this quick how-to guide listed below, broaden your eSignature process into Google and protect text:
- Check out the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or register a new one.
- Upload a PDF and click Open in signNow.
- Alter the PDF file.
- eSign the PDF file utilizing the My Signature feature.
- Click on Done to make edits.
- Encourage other participants to eSign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and selecting their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built in to the workflow to protect text and get PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Leave behind the piles of paper reports sitting on your desk and start saving time and money for extra crucial tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great convenient decision with plenty of benefits.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the attachments you receive, printing them out and after that putting your signature on them, right? Okay, we have fantastic news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on PDFs within your mailbox became less complicated. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you protect text without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; put fillable fields and share signing links in a couple of clicks.
How to protect text in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your inbox with the PDF file you want to sign.
- Simply click Upload to save the PDF to your signNow profile.
- Click on Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF file using My Signature.
- Share a signing request for the other colleagues using the Send to Sign button.
- Put in their email address and tap OK.
As a result, the other participants will get message letting them know to sign the PDF. No need to download the PDF file time and time again, just protect text in clicks. This add-one is suitable for people who prefer working on more essential goals rather than wasting time for practically nothing. Increase your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to eSign a PDF on the go without an app
For many solutions, getting deals accomplished on the go means installing an application on the phone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've created singing on the go quicker and much easier by reducing the demand for a mobile application. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and take immediate access to signNow and all its powerful eSignature features. Change docs, protect text and a lot more. No set up or additional software necessary. Close up your deal from everywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step guidelines that teach you how you can protect text.
- Start your mobile browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or register a new account.
- Upload or open the PDF file you want to modify.
- Put fillable fields for textual content, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's electronic address if you want others to eSign the PDF.
Working on documents with mobile is no different than on a computer: make a reusable template, protect text and deal with the documentation as you would usually. In a couple of minutes, receive an enforceable deal that you can download to your internal storage and share to customers. But, if you truly want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has an incredible layout. Take advantage of in easy eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF employing an iPad
iOS is definitely a popular operating system loaded with native tools. It lets you sign and edit PDFs making use of Preview without having additional application. Even so, as wonderful as Apple's option is, it doesn't give any automation. Improve your iPhone's capabilities by benefiting from the signNow iPhone app. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to protect text and much more. Present eSignature automation to the mobile workflow.
Inserting your signature on an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Get the signNow application in the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new profile or log in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and add the PDF file you need to sign.
- Click in the document exactly where you wish to put in your signature.
- Explore other tools: add more fillable fields or protect text.
- Click on Save button to apply the changes.
- Share your PDF files through email or a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs right from your signNow app. Get the most out of your efforts and job from anywhere; at home, work, on a bus or plane, as well as at the beach. Manage an entire PDf file process effortlessly: make reusable templates, protect text and work on PDFs with partners. Transform your device into a highly effective enterprise for closing contracts.
How to eSign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to deal with documents from their device, they have to install extra software program. The Play Market is large and plump with options, so choosing a great application isn't too difficult if you have time to read through countless apps. To save time and protect against stress, we propose signNow for Android. Store and edit documents, create signing roles, as well as protect text.
The 9 simple actions to enhancing your mobile workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google accounts or create a new if you haven't signed up yet.
- Click + to upload a new record with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere on the PDF and put your eSignature.
- Simply click OK to confirm and sign.
- Try out far more editing features; put graphics, protect text, build a reusable template, and many others.
- Click Save to apply changes as soon as you finish.
- Download the PDF or share it via email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign function in order to set & send out a signing link to clients.
Change the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth together with the signNow mobile app for smartphone. eSign and send out templates for eSignature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate good-looking PDFs and protect text with a few clicks. Come up with a flawless eSignature process with just your smartphone and improve your overall efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
How do I protect a text file?Use File Encryption to password protect Notepad files Step 1: Right-click a text file or folder and select Properties. Step 2: Select the Advanced button and select Encrypt contents to secure data check box. Step 3: Select OK to close the Attributes windows, select Apply, then select OK.
How do I password protect a text file in Windows 10?Right-click inside the folder where the files you want to protect are located. ... Select "New" from the contextual menu.Click on "Text Document."Hit Enter. ... Double-click the text file to open it.Paste the below text into the new document:
How do I password protect a file in Windows 10?Using File Explorer, right-click on a file or folder you want password protected.Click on Properties at the bottom of the context menu.Click on Advanced\u2026Select \u201cEncrypt contents to secure data\u201d and click on Apply.
How do I encrypt a text file?Right-click (or press and hold) a file or folder and select Properties.Select the Advanced button and select the Encrypt contents to secure data check box.Select OK to close the Advanced Attributes window, select Apply, and then select OK.
How can I protect my folder with password?In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder you want to password-protect. Right-click on the folder.Select Properties from the menu. On the dialog that appears, click the General tab.Click the Advanced button, then select Encrypt content to secure data. ... Double-click the the folder to ensure you can access it.
How do I create an encrypted file?In Windows Explorer, right-click on the file or folder you wish to encrypt.From the context-menu, select Properties.Click on the Advanced button at the bottom of the dialogue box.In the Advanced Attributes dialogue box, under Compress or Encrypt Attributes, check Encrypt contents to secure data.Click OK.
What is the easiest way to encrypt a file?Right-click (or press and hold) a file or folder and select Properties.Select the Advanced button and select the Encrypt contents to secure data check box.Select OK to close the Advanced Attributes window, select Apply, and then select OK.
How do I decrypt an encrypted file?From the Tools tab select the option Decrypt external files.In the dialog box that opens select the encrypted file (*.pwde) which you wish to decrypt.Click Open.Enter the corresponding password of the file into the Password Depot - Encrypt dialog box.
How do I find encrypted files?open a cmd prompt.Enter the command: cipher /s:c:\\ > encryption.txt.Open the file "encryption.txt" To find encrypted folders, search for "will be encrypted" To find encrypted files, search for "E" at the beginning of a line.
How do you encrypt data?Go to Control Panel > BitLocker Drive Encryption.Click \u201cTurn on BitLocker\u201d next to the drive you want to encrypt.Enter a long and varied alphanumeric password or passphrase.IMPORTANT: Make a backup of the recovery key using one of the displayed methods.