Create Multiple Teams on iOS
How do I use multiple teams on the iOS app?
On SignNow’s iOS App, users can create multiple teams from their phone. Follow our instructions below on how to create multiple teams and manage team documents:
1. First, click “Teams” in the lefthand main menu. “Teams” will take you to your team folder where you can create and manage your teams.
2. In my “Teams” folder, I already have two teams (Test and Sample), but I’ll create a third team. Click the plus sign in the upper righthand corner to create a new team.
3. Enter your Team Name and email addresses of your team members. You can add up to multiple team members. As a team admin, you can view or download any team member’s documents. When you’re done, click the checkmark in the upper righthand corner.
4. Now, I have a third team in my teams folder called “My Team”. From here, I can click on my teams and view my team documents and activity.
5. In your team, you can click “Enable Team Documents” to allow documents to be added to your team folder. You can also view your team members’ activity and see if they’ve accepted the team invitation.
6. You can add more team members by clicking the plus sign in the lower righthand corner. Enter in the member’s email address, then click the checkmark in the upper righthand corner.
7. To move a document to a team folder, go to the “Documents” tab in the lefthand main menu. Then, click on a document that you’d like to move and select “Move.” In my example below, I chose the document titled “Sample”.
After clicking “Move,” you can select where you’d like to move the document to. In the below example, the document titled “Sample” was moved under “My Team” documents folder. This allows all team members from “My Team” to view the document.
8. After moving your document to your team folder, you’ll see the new tab, “Documents: My Team”, in the lefthand main menu. This tab allows you to view your “My Team” shared documents.
Besides making my signature look better than normal, the app was easy to use and intuitive.