Enable Password Authentication on an iOS Device
How to enable password authentication in the signNow app for iOS
To ensure that your document is signed by the right person, protect it with a password. Make sure to share the password with the recipient using any secure communication channel (e.g., SMS, phone call, personal message, etc.) at your disposal.
Set a password while preparing your eSignature invite
Once you have tapped Invite to Sign and entered your recipient’s email address, tap on the gear icon next to the signer’s email address. The advanced invite settings will open.
Switch on the option Access by Password. Set your password in the box that appears below. Then, tap Save and send your invite.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable template maker
Ability to ensure double factor authentication to protect documents
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Protect your documents with the ensure double factor authentication to protect documents feature in signNow
Managing deals electronically is fast, easy, and cost-effective. But you've already heard all this. What really matters is safety. Hundreds of companies are exposed to cyber attacks every day, so it's important to ensure that your document management and eSignature solution is secure and well-protected.
signNow complies with GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, SOC 2 Type II certification, and other national and international regulations. That means the service processes and stores your personal data according to the global standards. Moreover, the service provides you with beneficial features, such as the ensure double factor authentication to protect documents tool for further protecting your data and records. Look at the guidelines below to handle your deals online safely.
How to use the ensure double factor authentication to protect documents option:
- Open the document that you want to encrypt.
- Start editing and add fillable fields for an eSignature, date and text or other attachment (such as a photo).
- Insert your information and eSign the template if needed.
- When the editing is over, click Invite to Sign, and the changes will be saved automatically.
- Enter the recipient's email address and customize a message for them if you want.
- Click Advanced Options below to level up protection.
- In the Authentication field, select the method that suits you and your customer or partner (via a call, SMS, or password).
- Note, if you choose password authentication, you'll need to share it with your recipient directly.
- Set an expiration date and send the invitation.
- Remember to exit the app when finished or set up automatic logout.
Transferring documents through signNow is safer than delivering them physically. You can also check your Document History whenever you want to know who opened and signed a PDF and when they did it. Find out how to improve security and protect your contracts, agreements and invoices with signNow. Try out the ensure double factor authentication to protect documents feature now and create a trustworthy eSignature workflow for any department, including HR, IT, Finance, in just clicks!
How it works
See exceptional results double factor
How to fill in and sign a PDF online
Enjoy the easiest approach to ensure double factor authentication to protect documents. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and manage contracts from signNow. Fill out and send your PDFs from the business office or easily while on the go. No installment or more software necessary. All functions are available online, just go to signnow.com and configure your personal eSignature process.
A brief guideline on how to ensure double factor authentication to protect documents within minutes
- Make a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and select one of your PDFs.
- Make use of the My Signature tool to generate your signature.
- Transform the document into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your contract and click Done.
When finished, send an invite to sign to numerous people. Have an enforceable contract in minutes applying any device. Explore more features for creating impressive PDFs; add fillable fields ensure double factor authentication to protect documents and work together in teams. The eSignature platform gives a secure workflow and functions in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all of your records are guarded and therefore no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Do you need a solution to ensure double factor authentication to protect documents from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help you. Get a PDF template and right from your web browser quickly open it up with the editor. Insert fillable fields for textual content and signature. Sign the PDF template and send out it safely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this short how-to guide listed below, broaden your eSignature process into Google and ensure double factor authentication to protect documents:
- Visit the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to the profile or register a new one.
- Upload a document and click on Open in signNow.
- Adjust the document.
- eSign the PDF file utilizing the My Signature feature.
- Just click Done to save your edits.
- Encourage other participants to sign by clicking Invite to Sign and picking their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to the processes to ensure double factor authentication to protect documents and have PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Forget the piles of paper reports on your workplace and begin saving time and money for extra significant duties. Picking out the signNow Google extension is an awesome practical decision with a lot of advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you receive, printing them out then signing them, correct? Well, we certainly have good news to suit your needs. Signing PDF files inside your inbox became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you ensure double factor authentication to protect documents without leaving your inbox. Do everything that you need; add more fillable fields and send out signing links in a few clicks.
How you can ensure double factor authentication to protect documents in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Log in to your signNow profile or make a new one.
- Open your email with the PDF you have to sign.
- Click on Upload to save the PDF to the signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF file taking advantage of My Signature.
- Share a signing request to the other members with the Send to Sign option.
- Put in their email and click OK.
As a result, all clients will get notifications letting them know to eSign the PDF. No need to download the PDF file time and time again, just ensure double factor authentication to protect documents in a couple of clicks. This add-one is perfect for users who choose focusing on more important aims rather than burning time for nothing. Enhance your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature platform.
How to sign a PDF on the go with no application
For many products, getting deals done on the go means the installation of an application on the phone. We're happy to say at signNow we've made singing on the go quicker and easier by reducing the demand for an application. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and get immediate access to signNow and all of its powerful eSignature instruments. Modify docs, ensure double factor authentication to protect documents and a lot more. No installation or extra software needed. Manage your deal from everywhere.
Have a look at our brief instructions that teach you how you can ensure double factor authentication to protect documents.
- Open up your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new profile.
- Upload or open up the PDF file you want to modify.
- Add more fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's email if you require others to sign the PDF.
Working on documents with smartphone is the same as on a laptop: build a reusable template, ensure double factor authentication to protect documents and handle the documentation as you would generally. In a few minutes, get an enforceable contract that you can download to the internal storage and share to others. However, if you really want a software, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has a great layout. Take advantage of in effortless eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPhone
iOS is an extremely well-liked operating system packed with native instruments. It allows you to sign and modify PDFs using Preview without having additional software. Even so, as excellent as Apple's feature is, it doesn't provide any automation. Enhance your iPhone's capabilities by taking advantage of the signNow app. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to ensure double factor authentication to protect documents and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation to the mobile processes.
Inserting your signature on an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Select the signNow application in the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new account or log in with the Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and add the PDF file you need to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF file where you wish to put in your signature.
- Try out additional features: put fillable fields or ensure double factor authentication to protect documents.
- Utilize the Save button to apply the changes.
- Share your documents via mail or a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs right from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most from your efforts and work from anyplace; in your house, work, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Deal with an entire record workflow smoothly: generate reusable templates, ensure double factor authentication to protect documents and work on documents with partners. Turn your device right into a effective business for executing deals.
How to sign a PDF file taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to manage contracts from the device, they have to set up extra software program. The Play Market is vast and plump with options, so choosing a good program isn't too hard for those who have time to search through a huge selection of applications. To save your efforts and protect against frustration, we suggest signNow for Android. Save and modify PDFs, generate signing roles, as well as ensure double factor authentication to protect documents.
The 9 simple actions to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open the app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't authorized already.
- Click + to upload a new record with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere on your PDF and insert your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and sign.
- Try out much more editing and enhancing functions; put images, ensure double factor authentication to protect documents, design a reusable template, and many others.
- Click Save to apply alterations once you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send it through mail.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign tool if you would like set And send out a signing order to recipients.
Change the mundane and routine into easy and smooth using the signNow app for Android. eSign and share templates for eSignature from just about anywhere you're connected to the internet. Generate good-looking PDFs and ensure double factor authentication to protect documents with a few clicks. Created a flawless eSignature process with only your smartphone and increase your general productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs double factor authentication
1. What is two-factor authentication?Two-factor authentication allows you to protect your documents from unauthorized access and make sure they are signed by the right people. With signNow, you can authenticate signers by password, SMS, or phone call.
2. Can I enable two-factor authentication on a mobile device?In the signNow mobile application, you can only enable password authentication. To enable signer verification by SMS or phone call, please use the signNow web app.
3. How do I enable two-factor authentication on the desktop?After clicking Invite to Sign and adding your recipient’s email address, tap on the gear next to the signer you need to authenticate. In the Authentication Type dropdown, select the option you need. In the box that appears below, enter a password or the signer’s phone number that will be used for authentication. Click Apply to save your changes.
4. Is it secure to send documents for signing via signNow?Yes. In addition to the advanced encryption protocols for data storage and transmission maintained by signNow, you can also add an extra layer of protection to any document you send. For example, users can enable signer authentication by password, phone number, or phone call.
5. Is it safe to store and manage my documents in signNow?Absolutely! signNow maintains industry-leading security and ensures that your data is safely stored and shared in compliance with GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, PCI DSS, SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA, and other regulations.
6. Where are my files stored once I upload them to my signNow account?All your uploaded documents are securely stored in the data cloud, so you can access them whenever you need and from any device. Just log in to your account and manage your files from anywhere. You get unlimited storage in the cloud and can enjoy our industry-leading security standards for data storage and transmission.
7. Can I log in to the signNow app for iOS using Face ID?Yes, to enhance the convenience of authorization, go to the app’s security settings. Tap on the hamburger menu and select Settings > Security. Then, switch on the option Face ID.
8. How do I change my password from the iOS app?Recover a forgotten password using the login page. On your iPhone or iPad, open the signNow app. On the login page, tap the Forgot Password? link. Enter your email address in the box and tap Renew My Password. A renewal link with further instructions will be sent to your mailbox. Follow the link in the email to reset your password.