eSignature for Customer Relationship Management for NPOs: Try a Brand New CRM
Move your business forward with the airSlate SignNow eSignature solution
Add your legally binding signature
Integrate via API
Send conditional documents
Share documents via an invite link
Save time with reusable templates
Improve team collaboration
See airSlate SignNow eSignatures in action
airSlate SignNow solutions for better efficiency
Our user reviews speak for themselves
Why choose airSlate SignNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. airSlate SignNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. airSlate SignNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Configuring eSignature for Customer relationship management for NPOs with signNow
signNow’s eSignature for Customer relationship management is your go-to piece of technology for managing your NPOs document-driven processes while staying compliant with industry-leading frameworks. With our CRM, you can add, edit, and manage new and existing signers and gain an aerial view of your contact database.
Here are your first steps to learn signNow’s CRM:
- Set up an account or sign in to your existing one. If haven’t used signNow, investigate the subscription options and select your free trial.
- Navigate to and explore the Contacts tab. On your left, find the Contacts tab and start adding new contacts along with their basic information.
- Modify and remove existing contacts in your CRM. If you’ve already sent some documents for signature, those contacts will show up in the CRM automatically. You can handle them from one dashboard without affecting the documents with which you both interacted.
- View the contact details and documents with it. Hit View to see the contact details of a person and documents associated with them.
- Send a document out for signature and data collection. Select Send Invite next to the needed contact → Add recipients→ Add fields → Continue. Customize your accompanying message and inform your Contacts about what they need to do after completing the terms of your document.
Our CRM’s interface is sleek, easy understand, and requires no specific tech background. Get more control over your document processes and continuously improve the experiences of your employees, your customers, and your business partners. Try our eSignature solution with built-in Customer relationship management for NPOs.
How it works
Get legally-binding signatures now!
What is signNow used for?
signNow has everything you’d expect from a regular eSignature solution, plus robust tools for running complex eSignature workflows. Here’s a brief breakdown of tasks that signNow can help you tackle:
- Modify, execute, and eSign documents.
- Request signatures and data from multiple users in bulk.
- Prepare interactive fillable forms.
- Keep track of your workflow completion progress.
- Incorporate extra layers of protection to documents.
- Manage contacts and documents from a single Customer relationship management for NPOs or any other industry or sector.
- Ensure promtly document execution with auto-reminders.
- Take advantage of the Audit Trail option to stay in the know of any edits applied to your paperwork.
- Leverage signNow API and integrate with popular solutions and systems of record to streamline your company’s key processes.
Is signNow adapted for mobile devices?
signNow is, above all, a cloud-based solution, meaning you can access it from any location, no matter the device you’re on. You can easily signNow, modify, collect signatures on documents, and control your eSignature workflows from your mobile app or browser (even when not connected to the internet). The mobile app includes Kiosk mode for collecting signatures during offline meetings.
How can companies in NPOs benefit from using signNow’s Customer relationship management?
For businesses that wish to expand, it’s vital to continuously boost your interaction with customers and partners at every point of contact and nurture new sales opportunities as quickly as possible. signNow, an all-in-one eSignature solution with a built-in CRM, is geared to entities of all sizes operating in NPOs or any other sector. signNow helps you build document approval workflows of any complexity and monitor critical document-based operations from a single place.
Does signNow charge money?
Yes, signNow regularly takes a fee for its solutions. Pricing starts at $8/user/month for the Business plan; $15/user/month for the Business Premium plan; $30/user/month for the Enterprise plan; and $50/per user/per month for the airSlate Business Cloud. The price the Business Cloud option can be customized upon client’s request. That said, though, we offer new users with the chance to try our solutions for free for 7 days.
Do I need to pay extra to access eSignature for Customer relationship management for NPOs that signNow provides?
No, there are no extra prices. signNow CRM is already included in subscription no matter the plan you’ll select. You can access the CRM also during your free trial.
Can you modify a document in signNow?
Absolutely. signNow provides an extended toolset for giving documents neater look and transforming them into fillable forms for effortless data and eSignature collection. You can access these capabilities immediately after you upload and open a document.