Export Data from Template Fields for Electronic Signature
How to export data from completed documents with signNow
Whenever you need to bulk-extract filled-in information from template-generated documents, simply download a CSV report that organizes all the data in a convenient spreadsheet.
Prepare a template and send it for signature
You can either upload a template directly from your device or turn any existing document in your signNow account into a template.
Make sure you add the necessary fillable fields (Signature, Text, Initials, Date fields, etc.), save the changes to your template, and send the document copy for eSignature to one or multiple recipients. Once they fill out and eSign your document, you will receive a notification.
Generate a CSV report
To export data from completed documents, go to your Templates folder, click More next to the template from which those documents were created, and select CSV Report.
Once a CSV file with all the exported data is generated, it will be sent to your email. You can also download your previous CSV reports by clicking View Last CSV Report.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable form maker
Ability to export data from template fields
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Make your work with data more streamlined with the export data from template fields function
signNow is much more than just an eSignature service. It's a full-fledged solution for your document and data management. Quickly transform text or image files into PDFs and get access to advanced editing opportunities. signNow's tools allow users to insert smart fillable fields into records, conveniently export data from them, and combine multiple useful tools together like export data from template fields functionality.
How to use the export data from template fields feature in signNow:
- Access the Homepage. Create a new account by clicking the Free trial button or log in to your profile if you've already used signNow before.
- Import files. Click Upload documents and find what you need on your device.
- Make a template}. Select More > Make Template and pick a name for the new file to properly set up exporting abilities to and from documents.
- Edit your sample. Use the left sidebar’s tools to add text and signatures or insert fillable fields, checkboxes, and dropdowns.
- Send the document for signing. Click Invite}to Sign and add a recipient's email.
- Generate a report. Collect information that was added by a recipient by clicking More > CSV Report. Receive a link via email and transform it into a spreadsheet.
- Export the document. Click More > Download to save the file to your device or select Download with History to receive additional details about signers.
To accelerate the process of collecting and archiving PDFs, consider connecting your cloud services, and signNow will automatically transfer each signed document to your preferred cloud.
When you start using signNow with its multiple useful functions in addition to the export data from template fields feature, you understand how your work gets more convenient and straightforward, and the business's productivity grows. Explore all its powerful tools now!
How it works
See exceptional results contract signature line template
How to fill in and sign a document online
Check out the quickest way to export data from template fields. Stay away from paper-based workflows and deal with contracts right from signNow. Make ready and send your PDFs from the office or easily work on-the-go. No installing or additional software necessary. All benefits can be found online, just go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature flow.
A brief manual concerning how to export data from template fields in minutes
- Register a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click on Upload and choose one of the PDF files.
- Take advantage of the My Signature instrument to make your signature.
- Transform the template in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Complete your contract and click Done.
As soon as done, send an invite to sign to several people. Get an enforceable deal within minutes making use of any gadget. Check out a lot more features for making impressive PDFs; insert fillable fields export data from template fields and collaborate in teams. The eSignature platform offers a secure workflow and runs according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all of your information are protected and therefore no person can take them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a service to export data from template fields directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a PDF file and right from your browser quickly open it up with the editor. Add more fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. eSign the PDF and share it safely and securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this quick how-to guide under, expand your eSignature workflow into Google and export data from template fields:
- Check out the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your account or create a new one.
- Add a PDF and click on Open in signNow.
- Change the PDF file.
- Sign the PDF file using the My Signature tool.
- Click Done to confirm the edits.
- Encourage other participants to eSign by clicking on Invite to Sign and deciding on their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built in to your processes to export data from template fields and get PDFs eSigned in minutes. Leave behind the piles of paperwork located on your workdesk and start saving time and money for extra essential duties. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great convenient option with lots of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out and then putting your signature on them, right? Well, we have good news for you. Putting your signature on PDF files with your mailbox just became a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to export data from template fields without the need of leaving your inbox. Do all you need; add more fillable fields and send out signing links in a couple of clicks.
The best way to export data from template fields in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your message with the PDF you want to sign.
- Simply click Upload to save the PDF file to the signNow profile.
- Click Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF file using My Signature.
- Send a signing links for the other members with the Send to Sign option.
- Enter their email and press OK.
As a result, the other participants will receive notifications telling them to eSign the document. No need to download the PDF file repeatedly, just export data from template fields in clicks. This add-one is suitable for those who choose working on more essential tasks as an alternative to burning up time for practically nothing. Increase your daily monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature application.
How to eSign a PDF file on the go without an application
For a lot of products, getting offers accomplished on the go means installing an app on the phone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go faster and much easier by reducing the necessity for a mobile app. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and try out direct access to signNow and all sorts of its effective eSignature tools. Change docs, export data from template fields and much more. No installment or additional software required. Close your offer from just about anywhere.
Take a look at our brief recommendations that teach you the best way to export data from template fields.
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Add or open the PDF you want to change.
- Put fillable fields for textual content, signature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you need other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is no different than on a computer: make a reusable template, export data from template fields and deal with the flow as you would typically. In a couple of minutes, receive an enforceable agreement that you can download to your device and send out to customers. But, if you really want an application, download the signNow app. It's comfortable, quick and has an excellent interface. Try out seamless eSignature workflows from your workplace, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF utilizing an iPad
iOS is certainly a well-known operating system loaded with native instruments. It allows you to eSign and change PDFs making use of Preview without having extra software program. However, as great as Apple's feature is, it doesn't provide any automation. Increase your iPhone's functionality by benefiting from the signNow iPhone app. Use your iPhone or iPad to export data from template fields and a lot more. Bring in eSignature automation to your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Select the signNow app from the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new account or sign in with the Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and add the PDF you would like to eSign.
- Click on the document exactly where you need to insert your signature.
- Check out other tools: put in fillable fields or export data from template fields.
- Utilize the Save button to make the modifications.
- Send your PDF files through email or using a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs from your signNow app. Get the most out of your efforts and job from anyplace; at home, in your office, on a bus or plane, as well as at the beach. Handle a complete document workflow effortlessly: create reusable templates, export data from template fields and work on PDFs with partners. Transform your device right into a potent business tool for executing deals.
How to eSign a PDF taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to handle contracts from their smartphone, they must find and install additional software program. The Play Market is huge and plump with choices, so choosing an effective app isn't too difficult when you have time for you to look through hundreds of apps. To save lots of time and protect against aggravation, we propose signNow for Android. Save and modify PDFs, make signing roles, as well as export data from template fields.
The 9 simple steps to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google profiles or create a new if you haven't signed up already.
- Click on + to add a new record taking advantage of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Touch just about anywhere in your PDF file and put in your eSignature.
- Just click OK to confirm and eSign.
- Try out far more editing and enhancing tools; put pictures, export data from template fields, make a reusable template, etc.
- Click Save to make changes when you complete.
- Download the PDf file or share it through email.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign feature if you would like establish & send out a signing link to clients.
Transform the mundane and monotonous work into easy and smooth together with the signNow app for Android. eSign and send out documents for eSignature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Build professional PDFs and export data from template fields with couple of clicks. Created a flawless eSignature workflow with only your mobile phone and boost your overall productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs contract template
How do I create a document template?Upload your document and click Make Template next to its name. Enter the template name in the newly opened window and click Create Template. You can also upload a template by hovering over the Upload or Create button and selecting Upload Templates.
How do I create a copy of a document from a template?Go to the Templates folder and click on the template you want to use. In the toolbar that appears on the right, select Create Copy. Then, enter a name for the document copy in a new dialog box and confirm your action. A new copy will appear in the Documents folder.
How do I share templates with my team?Shared templates can be accessed by any member of your team in signNow. Go to the Templates folder, click the More button next to the template you want to share, and then select Move from the dropdown. In the new dialog box, select your team folder and click the Move button.
How do I add a fillable field to a document?Open your document in the signNow editor and select the fillable field you need from the toolbar on the left. Then, click anywhere on the document to place the field. You can adjust its size and placement as needed. When finished, click OK.
Can signNow automatically insert fillable fields in my documents?The signNow Wizard can detect the appropriate places for fillable fields in your documents based on specific text indicators. To search a document for these places and insert fillable fields, open it in the editor, click Settings in the top panel, and select Magic Fields. In a new popup window, you will see if any fields can be automatically added to the document.
Can I import data to signNow documents?Yes. To do so, you need to use Smart Fields. They allow users to import data from external data sources like spreadsheets, internal company databases, or CRMs, to signNow documents. Smart fields work in tandem with the Bulk Invite and Signing Link features. Bulk Invite sends copies of a document to multiple recipients and auto-fills them with information from a CSV. When using Smart Fields in a document shared via a signing link, the required values have to be added to the link’s URL.
How do I send a document for eSignature?Upload a document to signNow and open it in the editor. Select Signature Field in the left-hand sidebar and click anywhere on the document to place a signature field. Then, click Invite to Sign in the top right corner of the screen, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit Send Invite.
Do signers need a signNow account to sign my documents?No, recipients can sign your document on both desktop and mobile devices without having to register with signNow.