Showing results for:
Choose a better solution
How to get documents signed online
airSlate SignNow allows you to choose how you’d prefer to receive your executed documents from your account. There are three main methods for exporting your records: downloading, sending them by email, or transferring them to the cloud.
Download your documents
It’s one of the quickest and the most straightforward ways. You only need to select a file from the Homepage and click More > Download. You can also save a sample to your device right from the editor. To do so, make sure that you’ve made all needed edits and select Settings > Download. There are also two extra options for saving a document: with History or History and ID to ensure the additional security of your electronic agreements and signatures.
Send files by email
When you finish preparing a sample, click Save and Close to return to the Homepage. Find the More button near the title of your doc and select Email a Copy. Enter your or a recipient’s email address, type the subject and message, and click Send Now. Doing it this way, allows you to store documents in your inbox.
Export documents to the cloud
This method requires a little more settings. Start with setting up wanted integrations. Click on your profile avatar in the top right corner of the screen and select the Cloud Storages menu. After that, connect your service (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Egnyte, DocuShare) and customize automatic transferring (with/without History). When you complete these few simple steps, the service will automatically export all your signed documents to the cloud.
How to export a document as a PDF
How to make a template from a signature
How to extract data from PDF to Excel
How to export data from a PDF
- Log in to your account. You can use your Facebook and Google profiles or create one by clicking Free trial.
- Upload a document. Select the appropriate button at the top of the screen and find a needed sample on your device.
- Transform it into a template. Click the More button and choose the Make Template option.
- Modify the sample. Add text, fillable fields, dropdowns, and requests. Then, click Save and Close to apply the changes.
- Send the document for signing. Invite one or many recipients. Wait for an email notification with information about the document being executed.
- Export data. Select More > CSV report and return to your inbox. Open a letter with a notification and a link to download your file.