Organize documents groups for signature invites
How to documents signature?
Supercharge your workflow with document groups. You can invite one signer to sign several documents or send certain documents in the group to different signers. Document Groups allow you to work with multiple documents in one invitation. With Document Groups your signer will see a checklist of documents they need to complete. Document Groups are flexible. You can invite separate signers to complete documents in the group.
How to I send a document group to multiple senders?
First, you’ll need to create a document group. Click on the ‘Document Groups’ panel on the left side of your SignNow dashboard to go to the Document Groups page.
Then click “Create Document Group”.
A pop up should appear and allow you to find and select any documents you wish to add into your document group. Once you have chosen all the documents you want grouped together, click ‘Next’ and name your new document group.
Once you’ve successfully created your document group, you’ll see a new page with a listing of all your documents.
Click “Set Up Invite Steps”.
If you are familiar with a document’s Signing Order and how to customize it, this should be fairly simple to understand. However, if you are not, do not worry. You’ll notice on the left side a listing of all documents and how many signers are depicted for each document. Regardless of what order the documents are listed in on the left, you still have control over which document is signed first.
You now want to click and drag a signer from each of the documents to the dotted box on the right. You may change the order of the documents and how they are signed.
After you’ve placed your order of signers, go ahead and assign email addresses to each signing role. This will allow our system to know who to send the document group to and in what order. Signers grouped in a specific Signing Step will not receive the document packet until all Signers in the prior group have finished signing.
You can also place all signers in the same grouping and they will all receive the same packet.
The crucial conceptual benefit of the SignNow e-signature software for enterprise automation is really a unified information area that goes beyond the organization but reflects an original business process. You may organize documents groups for signature invites, give an invitation link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced platform simplifies the evaluation and control phases. It allows you to manage the workflow more flexibly without involving external work force. You may indirectly enhance the relationship between partners and enable them to increase customer experience.
How to fill out and sign a creating a group of documents to send to same signer in sign now:
- Create your account free of charge or sign in if you already have one particular.
- You can enter with the Single sign-on feature if you possess the PDFfiller user account.|If you possess the PDFfiller profile, you may sign in with the Single sign-on feature
- Import the record from your mobile or desktop device.
- In addition, you can upload the required document from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based solution works with probably the most recommended repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make adjustments to your template using our advanced but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content material, add graphics, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You can configure fillable elements of various types: text message or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Put in the Signature Field for emailing to sign and gather in-person or multiple e-signatures. If applicable, you can self-sign the template.
- Finish editing with the Done button and go on to organize documents groups for signature invites.
SignNow is the perfect alternative for automation of company procedures and solution to organize documents groups for signature invites and fast challenges concluding for agencies of all tiers when it comes to staff members and structure. Users can interact both internally and externally with suppliers and customers. Try out all of the benefits now!