Organize Documents Groups for Signature Invites
How to create Document Groups in signNow
The signNow Document Groups feature has been developed for those business cases when a sender has several documents that need to be delivered and eSigned in one batch. Document Groups allow the sender to minimize the amount of time required to prepare and deliver the documents in a group.
The Document Groups folder is located in the left-hand menu of your signNow account, right under the shared team folders.
Ease of operations
Inside the Document Groups folder, you will see the list of existing groups (if any). Click Create Document Group to set up a new one.
Quick to set up
To form a new Document Group, you can use either the documents/templates you already have in your signNow account or you can upload new ones from your computer.
Once the documents are uploaded, you can name the newly created Document Group. Click on the blue checkmark icon, once your name is ready. If you’ve just uploaded your documents and they do not contain fillable fields yet, add fields using the signNow editor with its drag & drop tool.
Everything on one page
The process of managing Document Groups in signNow is very flexible. You can rename a group any time you need (click on the small pencil icon near the name). You can add more documents from other signNow folders or from your device. You can download the Document Group — as separate files or as one merged file, with or without the audit log. Finally, you can send the Document Group to your recipient(s).
Your step-by-step guide — organize documents groups
The crucial conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature software for enterprise automation is really a unified information area that goes beyond the organization but reflects an original business process. You may organize documents groups for signature invites, give an invitation link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced platform simplifies the evaluation and control phases. It allows you to manage the workflow more flexibly without involving external work force. You may indirectly enhance the relationship between partners and enable them to increase customer experience.
How you can organize documents groups for signature invites with signNow:
- Create your account free of charge or sign in if you already have one particular.
- You can enter with the Single sign-on feature if you possess the signNow user account.|If you possess the signNow profile, you may sign in with the Single sign-on feature
- Import the record from your mobile or desktop device.
- In addition, you can upload the required document from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based solution works with probably the most recommended repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make adjustments to your template using our advanced but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content material, add graphics, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You can configure fillable elements of various types: text message or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Put in the Signature Field for emailing to sign and gather in-person or multiple eSignatures. If applicable, you can self-sign the template.
- Finish editing with the Done button and go on to organize documents groups for signature invites.
signNow is the perfect alternative for automation of company procedures and solution to organize documents groups for signature invites and fast challenges concluding for agencies of all tiers when it comes to staff members and structure. Users can interact both internally and externally with suppliers and customers. Try out all of the benefits now!