Show or Hide Form Field in PDF Based on Conditions
How do I use conditional routing?
In SignNow, conditional routing makes it so certain fields will not appear until a specified condition is filled out. It makes it so one field depends on another field to be filled out first.
- Begin by creating a field, then select “advanced.” Once this tab is open, check the box titled “Make this field conditional”.
2. Next, on the right side, check “choose a field” and select “choose by clicking”.
3. Select the field you would like to have for your condition.
4. When the signer goes to sign the document, the fields that you made conditional will not appear until they fill out the specified condition.
5. You can make one field be the condition for multiple other fields, such as in this document (Company, Address, Phone, and Email are all dependent on Name).