Optimize Complex eSigning Flows with Conditional Routing
How to send conditional documents with signNow
If you need to send a package of documents for eSignature or review to different recipients in multiple consecutive steps, create a Document Group and set specific conditions for automatic document routing. This feature allows you to build advanced document workflows in a very straightforward way.
Let’s say you are an HR manager and you need to send several onboarding documents to a new employee and your company’s CEO for approval. Once the documents are signed by both parties, you need them forwarded to the accounting department and also back to you. Let’s build this workflow with signNow to see how easy it is.
Create a Document Group
Hover over the Upload or Create button and select Create Document Group.
Upload documents that need to be sent from your hard drive or add them from your Documents or Templates folder on signNow. For this example, we’ll choose the latter option.
Select the documents you need from the list and click Add.
The files we’ve added to this Document Group already have fillable fields and signing roles configured (CEO and New Employee). You can make changes to any of your documents by clicking the Edit Document button. When finished, click Next.
Assign documents to recipients
Configure your first signing step. In our case, we need to send an employment contract, NDA, and company policy to a new employee for eSignature.
Enter your recipient’s email address and click Assign Documents and Roles. Then, select the documents you need to send and click Apply.
Choose a signing role for each document using the corresponding dropdowns. For this step, we’ll assign the New Employee role.
Let’s set up the second step by clicking the Add Signing Step button. Once the documents are signed by the new employee, we need them to be approved by the company CEO. So we configure the next step in a similar fashion but assign the documents to the CEO.
Now it’s time to configure the third and final step. In the end, we need signNow to forward all these signed documents to the accounting department and HR.
First, add the accountant’s email address, and then, by clicking the Add recipient button, add the HR to this step (both recipients will receive the document package simultaneously). We don’t need the accountant and HR to sign these documents, so we choose View only in the dropdowns (you don’t need signing roles for this option).
When finished, click Next.
Review your workflow and send
Everything is set and ready to go. All you need to do is review your signing steps and hit Send. You can also customize your email subject and message for each step, set up signer authentication, and schedule reminders by clicking Customize Email Settings.
Once your Document Group is sent, the workflow is set in motion and your documents will be automatically routed to the designated recipients.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable form maker
Ability to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Go beyond eSignature with show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions functionality
When preparing a form, you can place fields (fillable areas) to let signers insert their data. signNow provides an assortment of useful fillable fields for creating professional documents: Text, Date/Time, Signature, Initials, Checkbox, Dropdown and Calculated, Attachment Request, etc. Not only can you make it convenient to build dynamic signable PDFs, but you can also add a unique show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions feature to those fields to get complex data, making it easier to fill out your forms. This tool helps keep you accurate and efficient, and secure.
How to use signNow’s advanced feature - show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions:
- Log in to your signNow account or sign up for a free trial.
- Add a document or template and open it in the editor.
- Start adding recipients by clicking the Edit Signers button and assign roles.
- Click the field options (Signature, Text, Date, etc.) listed in the left Tools menu.
- Drag and drop the needed tool where you want it on the page(s).
- Set up Advanced Options.
- Set them as required, payment, or conditional (fields are visible if conditions are met).
- Assign the field to the respective role if you have several signers per one document.
- Check if you added a label in the Label box.
- Use Validation Type -> add Prefilled Text.
- Click Done when finished.
Get access to signNow’s show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions option to improve your document workflow and deliver a fantastic experience for signers. Our advanced tools help users like you build online fillable forms, send documents for approval, make them faster for recipients to complete, and securely store records. Try it anyplace, anytime!
How it works
Rate conditional signature page sec gov lawinsider com
See exceptional results create form fields in pdf
How to fill in and sign a document online
Enjoy the quickest method to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and control documents right from signNow. Edit and send your PDFs from the office or seamlessly work on-the-go. No set up or more software required. All features can be found online, just go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature flow.
A quick manual concerning how to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions within minutes
- Create a signNow profile (if you haven't signed up yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click Upload and choose one of the documents.
- Make use of the My Signature tool to generate your signature.
- Transform the template right into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill out your new contract and click Done.
As soon as done, send an invite to sign to numerous recipients. Receive an enforceable deal in minutes applying any gadget. Find more features for producing significant PDFs; add fillable fields show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions and collaborate in groups. The eSignature service offers a reliable workflow and functions based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that your records are guarded and that no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Searching for a solution to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Find a PDF file and right from your internet browser very easily open it up in the editor. Add more fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. eSign the PDF template and send it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this simple how-to guide under, expand your eSignature process into Google and show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions:
- Go to the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to your profile or register a new one.
- Upload a document and click Open in signNow.
- Adjust the document.
- eSign the PDF file using the My Signature tool.
- Click Done to save the edits.
- Encourage other users to sign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and picking their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built in to the processes to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions and receive PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paperwork sitting on your workplace and start saving time and money for extra crucial activities. Selecting the signNow Google extension is a great convenient decision with lots of advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out then putting your signature on them, right? Fine, we have now great news to suit your needs. Signing documents inside your mailbox just got a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions without leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; add more fillable fields and send out signing links in a couple of clicks.
How you can show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Sign in to your signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF you have to sign.
- Click on Upload if you want to save the PDF file to the signNow profile.
- Click Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF file taking advantage of My Signature.
- Send out a signing links for the other customers with the Send to Sign tool.
- Put in their email address and press OK.
As a result, other clients will get notifications letting them know to sign the document. No need to download the attachment again and again, just show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions in a couple of clicks. This add-one is perfect for entrepreneur who choose concentrating on more important tasks rather than burning up time for absolutely nothing. Boost your day-to-day routine with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF on the go with no mobile app
For many solutions, getting deals accomplished on the go means the installation of an application on your smartphone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've created singing on the go faster and much easier by reducing the demand for an application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and get immediate access to signNow and all its highly-effective eSignature tools. Edit docs, show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions and much more. No installing or extra software necessary. Handle your deal from everywhere.
Take a look at our easy guidelines that show you how to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions.
- Start your mobile browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Upload or open the PDF you want to edit.
- Add fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's email if you require other people to eSign the PDF.
Working on smartphone is no different than on a laptop: make a reusable template, show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions and deal with the process as you would usually. In a couple of clicks, get an enforceable agreement that you can download to the device and share to customers. Yet, if you want a software, download the signNow app. It's secure, fast and has an intuitive layout. Experience seamless eSignature workflows from the business office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF file utilizing an iPad
iOS is certainly a well-known operating system full of native tools. It enables you to eSign and edit PDFs making use of Preview without having additional software program. However, as great as Apple's solution is, it doesn't provide any automation. Boost your iPhone's capabilities by benefiting from the signNow app. Use your iPhone or iPad to show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions and more. Introduce eSignature automation to your mobile workflow.
Inserting your signature by using an iPhone has never been easier:
- Get the signNow app in the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new profile or log in with the Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and upload the PDF file you wish to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF file exactly where you want to put your signature.
- Explore other features: put fillable fields or show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions.
- Click on Save button to make the adjustments.
- Share your PDF files through email or using a singing link.
Create a professional PDFs from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most from your time and job from just about anywhere; in your house, work, on a bus or plane, and even at the beach. Deal with a complete record process effortlessly: create reusable templates, show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions and work on PDFs with partners. Turn your device into a effective organization instrument for closing deals.
How to eSign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to deal with agreements from their device, they must find and install extra software. The Play Market is vast and plump with options, so choosing a great application isn't too hard if you have a chance to search through countless programs. To save lots of time as well as stop stress, we advise signNow for Android. Save and change PDFs, create signing roles, as well as show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions.
The 9 basic steps to enhancing your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't signed up yet.
- Simply click + to add your document with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anywhere in your PDF file and put your eSignature.
- Simply click OK to agree and eSign.
- Check much more enhancing functions; add graphics, show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions, make a reusable template, and so on.
- Click Save to apply changes when you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send out it via email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign tool if you wish to set up And send a signing order to recipients.
Change the mundane and routine into easy and smooth together with the signNow app for smartphone. Sign and send templates for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Make professional PDFs and show or hide form field in pdf based on conditions with couple of clicks. Created a perfect eSignature workflow with just your mobile phone and improve your total efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
What is a Document Group?Document Groups are packages of documents sent to one or more users for signing. Creating a document group allows you to collect eSignatures faster without having to send each document separately. Just add multiple documents to a package, assign signing roles and signing steps, and send your signature request with a single click. To create a document group, go to the Document Groups folder and click the Create Document Group button.
How do I know that my documents are eSigned?Once a signer has completed your document, you will receive an instant email notification. You can also track the signing status in your signNow dashboard. The status indicator is located below the name of the document you sent.
How do I create a copy of a document from a template?Go to the Templates folder and click on the template you want to use. In the toolbar that appears on the right, select Create Copy. Then, enter a name for the document copy in a new dialog box and confirm your action. A new copy will appear in the Documents folder.
How do I create a Document Group template?Go to the Document Group Templates folder and click the Create Group Template button toward the top right corner of the screen. Add multiple documents to a package, enter the group template name, and distribute signer roles by dragging signers from the column on the left to the signing step area on the right. When finished, click Review and Create.
What is a signing role?A signing role is essentially your signer’s profile. You can assign a signing role to any person whose signature you require by entering their email address when sending out your signing invites. Distributing signing roles for each document allows you to set up a proper signing order and create multiple consecutive signing steps.
How do I add signers to my document?Open your document in the editor and click Edit Signers. Then, click on the blue silhouette icon to add a new signer. When finished adding roles, hit Save Signers.
How do I configure a signing order for my document?Click Edit Signers in the editor. In the pop-up, click on the Signing Step 2 area to create a new signing step. To add a third signing step, click Signing Step 3, and so on. Enter signer emails for each signing step. Drag and drop signers to move them between signing steps. When finished, click Save Signers.