Collect Signatures with Signing Links
How to create signing links with signNow
Signing links allow you to collect data and signatures by quickly sharing documents and forms on the web, in chats and messengers, or via email. Signers can access and complete your documents as long as the corresponding signing links are active.
Prepare a document for signing
Start by uploading your document to signNow. Alternatively, use any document or template stored in your account.
Open your document in the editor. Add signer roles and fillable fields using the toolbar on the right. Click Save and Close to save your changes and return to the dashboard.
Note: If you add one role, signers will be instantly redirected to complete the document in the signNow editor.
If you add more than one role, the person who follows the link will be authorized to define signer roles and send signature invites to the corresponding recipients.
Generate a signing link
Click Create Invite Link next to the document or template you intend to share.
Your signing link appears in the pop-up window. Copy it and share it via any available communication channel. You can also share a QR code instead of a link by clicking Download QR code.
Use the checkboxes below the signing link to set the parameters for your signature invite.
Please note that a signing link created for a regular document (non-template) can only be signed once by a predefined number of recipients. To allow any number of signers to complete their own copies of a document as long as the link is active, click Convert Into Template in the pop-up.
The person who follows your link will open your document in a browser tab where they can sign it online in seconds. All signed documents appear in your Documents folder.
Your step-by-step guide — signing links
The vital conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature software for enterprise automation is a single information space that crosses the company but displays a unique business worlflow. You may collect Signatures with Signing Links, give an invitation hyperlink to your partners, distributors or teammates. Our innovative service simplifies the analytical and audit processes. It lets you run the workflow much more flexibly without involving additional staff. You may indirectly refine the interaction between partners and enable them to increase customer service.
How to create signing links in signNow:
- Create your username and password free of charge or log in if you currently have one particular.
- You may sign in using the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the signNow user account.|If you possess the signNow account, you may enter using the Single sign-on feature
- Transfer the record from your portable or desktop gadget.
- In addition, you may upload the necessary data file from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based software is compatible with probably the most suggested repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Quickly make alterations to your web template with our innovative but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, add graphics, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may customize fillable elements of diverse types: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Insert the Signature Field for emailing to sign and collect in-person or multiple eSignatures. If applicable, you may self-sign the template.
- Finish editing using the Done button and proceed to collect Signatures with Signing Links.
signNow is the perfect alternative for automation of business procedures and solution to collect Signatures with Signing Links and quick tasks concluding for companies of all levels with regards to employees and structure. Users can interact both externally and internally with suppliers and consumers. Check out each of the advantages now!