Get Started with eSignature: App to Electronically Sign a PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use app to electronically sign a PDF feature
Is your organization willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the app to electronically sign a PDF functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to use the app to electronically sign a PDF feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
App to electronically sign a PDF: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to take advantage of app to electronically sign a PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service offers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of app to electronically sign a PDF?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of app to electronically sign a PDF from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have app to electronically sign a PDF, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the app to electronically sign a PDF and handle documents digitally?To make use of the app to electronically sign a PDF, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the app to electronically sign a PDF?To quickly get the app to electronically sign a PDF, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the app to electronically sign a PDF?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the app to electronically sign a PDF?To understand more about the app to electronically sign a PDF, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the app to electronically sign a PDF without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use app to electronically sign a PDF even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for app to electronically sign a PDF
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating powerful app to electronically sign a PDF capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app to electronically sign a PDF feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the app to electronically sign a PDF feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the app to electronically sign a PDF feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the app to electronically sign a PDF feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the app to electronically sign a PDF feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the app to electronically sign a PDF functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app to electronically sign a PDF features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork using the app to electronically sign a PDF feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the app to electronically sign a PDF functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app to electronically sign a PDF features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the app to electronically sign a PDF and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the app to electronically sign a PDF feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app to electronically sign a PDF feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the app to electronically sign a PDF feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the app to electronically sign a PDF features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app to electronically sign a PDF functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the app to electronically sign a PDF functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!