Unlock the Power of eSignature: Best Document Signature Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use best document signature software feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the best document signature software functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the best document signature software feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Best document signature software: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of best document signature software. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from best document signature software?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of best document signature software from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have best document signature software, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the best document signature software and handle paperwork electronically?To make use of the best document signature software, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the polices and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the best document signature software?To quickly receive the best document signature software, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the best document signature software?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the best document signature software?For additional details on the best document signature software, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the best document signature software without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use best document signature software even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for best document signature software
How to complete and sign forms online
Finding powerful best document signature software capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best document signature software functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the best document signature software functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the best document signature software feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best document signature software feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the best document signature software feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the best document signature software features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best document signature software capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents using the best document signature software feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the best document signature software functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best document signature software features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you apply the best document signature software and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the best document signature software feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best document signature software feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the best document signature software feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the best document signature software functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best document signature software functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the best document signature software functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!