Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature on a Mac for Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature on a Mac for Word feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any easier to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature on a Mac for Word: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to use digital signature on a Mac for Word. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from digital signature on a Mac for Word?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of digital signature on a Mac for Word from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signature on a Mac for Word, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I use the digital signature on a Mac for Word and handle documents digitally?To utilize the digital signature on a Mac for Word, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to achieve its goals. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the digital signature on a Mac for Word?To quickly get the digital signature on a Mac for Word, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature on a Mac for Word?To learn more about the digital signature on a Mac for Word, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature on a Mac for Word without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature on a Mac for Word even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital signature on a Mac for Word
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating advanced digital signature on a Mac for Word features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature on a Mac for Word functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to manage your documents using the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital signature on a Mac for Word functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the digital signature on a Mac for Word and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital signature on a Mac for Word functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the digital signature on a Mac for Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the digital signature on a Mac for Word feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!