Explore Popular eSignature Features: Electronic Signature in Pages
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use electronic signature in Pages feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps below to use the electronic signature in Pages functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the electronic signature in Pages feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature in Pages: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize electronic signature in Pages. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most out of electronic signature in Pages?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of electronic signature in Pages from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have electronic signature in Pages, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the electronic signature in Pages and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the electronic signature in Pages, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what service you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the electronic signature in Pages?To rapidly receive the electronic signature in Pages, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the electronic signature in Pages?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the electronic signature in Pages?To learn more about the electronic signature in Pages, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature in Pages without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature in Pages even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for electronic signature in Pages
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful electronic signature in Pages features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature in Pages feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the electronic signature in Pages feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the electronic signature in Pages feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the electronic signature in Pages feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature in Pages feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature in Pages functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature in Pages capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your paperwork using the electronic signature in Pages feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the electronic signature in Pages capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature in Pages features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the electronic signature in Pages and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the electronic signature in Pages functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature in Pages functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature in Pages feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You easily access the electronic signature in Pages features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature in Pages feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the electronic signature in Pages feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!