eSign Card: How-to Guide
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSign card feature
Is your company ready to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the eSign card functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the eSign card feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign card: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize eSign card. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service provides many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from eSign card?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from eSign card from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSign card, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the eSign card and manage documents digitally?To use the eSign card, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the rules and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the eSign card?To rapidly get the eSign card, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSign card?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSign card?To understand more about the eSign card, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign card without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign card even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSign card
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced eSign card capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign card functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSign card functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSign card feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSign card feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSign card feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign card capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign card capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the eSign card feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the eSign card capabilities but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign card features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the eSign card and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSign card feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign card feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSign card functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the eSign card functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign card feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the eSign card feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!