Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: eSign Documents App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSign documents app feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the eSign documents app functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't be easier to use the eSign documents app feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign documents app: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of eSign documents app. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from eSign documents app?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of eSign documents app from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSign documents app, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I use the eSign documents app and manage documents electronically?To make use of the eSign documents app, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the polices and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the eSign documents app?To rapidly receive the eSign documents app, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the eSign documents app?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSign documents app?For additional details on the eSign documents app, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign documents app without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign documents app even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSign documents app
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting advanced eSign documents app features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign documents app functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSign documents app functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSign documents app feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSign documents app feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the eSign documents app feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign documents app capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign documents app features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to handle your paperwork utilizing the eSign documents app feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSign documents app capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign documents app features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the eSign documents app and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSign documents app feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign documents app feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSign documents app functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the eSign documents app functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign documents app functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the eSign documents app functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!