Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign Process
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign process feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the eSign process functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't be easier to use the eSign process feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign process: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize eSign process. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform offers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most from eSign process?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of eSign process from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSign process, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the eSign process and handle documents online?To utilize the eSign process, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the eSign process?To rapidly get the eSign process, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the eSign process?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSign process?To learn more about the eSign process, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign process without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign process even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSign process
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting powerful eSign process capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign process feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the eSign process feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSign process functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign process feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the eSign process feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign process capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign process capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents using the eSign process feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSign process functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign process capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the eSign process and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSign process functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign process functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSign process feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the eSign process functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign process functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the eSign process functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!