Try Seamless eSignatures: eSignature in Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature in Word feature
Is your business ready to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the eSignature in Word functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any easier to use the eSignature in Word feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature in Word: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to utilize eSignature in Word. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers many functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of eSignature in Word?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of eSignature in Word from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature in Word, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the eSignature in Word and manage documents digitally?To utilize the eSignature in Word, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the polices and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the eSignature in Word?To rapidly receive the eSignature in Word, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSignature in Word?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSignature in Word?For additional details on the eSignature in Word, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature in Word without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature in Word even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for eSignature in Word
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding advanced eSignature in Word capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature in Word functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the eSignature in Word functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSignature in Word feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature in Word feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the eSignature in Word feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSignature in Word features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature in Word features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the eSignature in Word feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the eSignature in Word capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature in Word capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the eSignature in Word and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the eSignature in Word feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature in Word feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSignature in Word feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the eSignature in Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature in Word functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the eSignature in Word functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!