Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSignature Solution
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature solution feature
Is your company ready to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the eSignature solution functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the eSignature solution feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature solution: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to utilize eSignature solution. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most from eSignature solution?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of eSignature solution from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, add employees, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature solution, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the eSignature solution and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the eSignature solution, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to achieve its goals. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the eSignature solution?To quickly receive the eSignature solution, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSignature solution?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSignature solution?For more information on the eSignature solution, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature solution without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature solution even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for eSignature solution
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding powerful eSignature solution capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature solution functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSignature solution functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSignature solution feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature solution feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the eSignature solution feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSignature solution capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature solution capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork using the eSignature solution feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSignature solution functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature solution features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the eSignature solution and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the eSignature solution functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature solution functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSignature solution functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the eSignature solution features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature solution feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the eSignature solution feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!