Explore Popular eSignature Features: eSignature Template
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSignature template feature
Is your business willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the eSignature template functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the eSignature template feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature template: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to use eSignature template. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service provides dozens of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most from eSignature template?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from eSignature template from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature template, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with superior signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I utilize the eSignature template and manage paperwork online?To utilize the eSignature template, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to achieve its targets. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the eSignature template?To rapidly get the eSignature template, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSignature template?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSignature template?To understand more about the eSignature template, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature template without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature template even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for eSignature template
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful eSignature template features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature template functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the eSignature template functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSignature template functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature template feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSignature template feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSignature template features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature template features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the eSignature template feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the eSignature template functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature template capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the eSignature template and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the eSignature template functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature template functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSignature template functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the eSignature template features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature template feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the eSignature template feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!