Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSigning Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSigning software feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the eSigning software functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the eSigning software feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESigning software: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to utilize eSigning software. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service provides many features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from eSigning software?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of eSigning software from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSigning software, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I utilize the eSigning software and handle documents digitally?To make use of the eSigning software, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s established to meet the polices and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the eSigning software?To rapidly get the eSigning software, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the eSigning software?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSigning software?For more information on the eSigning software, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSigning software without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSigning software even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for eSigning software
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful eSigning software capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSigning software functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSigning software functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSigning software feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSigning software feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the eSigning software feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSigning software features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSigning software capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the eSigning software feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSigning software capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSigning software features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the eSigning software and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSigning software functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSigning software functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSigning software feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the eSigning software functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSigning software feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the eSigning software feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!