Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Free Digital Signature App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free digital signature app feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the free digital signature app functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the free digital signature app feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free digital signature app: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of free digital signature app. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform delivers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from free digital signature app?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of free digital signature app from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have free digital signature app, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the free digital signature app and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the free digital signature app, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the free digital signature app?To rapidly receive the free digital signature app, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the free digital signature app?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the free digital signature app?To understand more about the free digital signature app, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free digital signature app without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free digital signature app even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for free digital signature app
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful free digital signature app features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital signature app functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the free digital signature app functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the free digital signature app functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital signature app feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the free digital signature app feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the free digital signature app features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free digital signature app features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the free digital signature app feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the free digital signature app functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital signature app capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the free digital signature app and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the free digital signature app feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free digital signature app feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the free digital signature app functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the free digital signature app features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free digital signature app feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the free digital signature app feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!