Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Collect Electronic Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to collect electronic signatures
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and enhance almost any paper-driven, manual procedures. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, cuts costs, and provides you the power to sign deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Read on to discover the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to collect electronic signatures:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to find out how to collect electronic signatures than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to collect electronic signatures with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to collect electronic signatures. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service provides many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Find out how to collect electronic signatures like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to collect electronic signatures and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to collect electronic signatures with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to learn how to collect electronic signatures?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to collect electronic signatures?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and apply your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to collect electronic signatures to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to collect electronic signatures. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to collect electronic signatures versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to learn how to collect electronic signatures? There’s a chance you can spend hours researching the needed guides online or choose a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign documents and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to collect electronic signatures, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Log into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in preferred file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do after that with an completed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed promptly and properly managed. Rather than learning how to collect electronic signatures, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to collect electronic signatures. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the ease of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for additional information on how to collect electronic signatures:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or safely add your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end monotonous research on how to collect electronic signatures. Sign paperwork online anytime, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to collect electronic signatures quickly, consider certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments directly from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party vendors or downloading document modifying software.
Here is the best way to complete and certify documents in Gmail without having to search for extra resources on how to collect electronic signatures:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the needed fields to complete the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you swiftly and safely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to collect electronic signatures on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to collect electronic signatures when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra details on how to collect electronic signatures:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to collect electronic signatures. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to collect electronic signatures on the move with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and complete paperwork electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to search for additional information on how to collect electronic signatures:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in form editing, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to collect electronic signatures” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to collect electronic signatures on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone regularly and need professional tools, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to search for extra details on how to collect electronic signatures:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to collect electronic signatures on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to make the most of it!