Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Create an Electronic Signature in Word for Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten autograph and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, reduces expenses, and gives you the versatility to approve contracts and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to learn about the best way to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to learn how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service delivers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Find out how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to discover how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I learn more about how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and use your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to discover how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac? You can spend hours researching the required information online or choose a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac, go through these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Choose and add your document in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an completed copy.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed on time and rightfully handled. Instead of learning how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for additional details on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to tedious research on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac. Sign paperwork online anytime, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed document directly from your preferred email platform without toggling between various third-party services or downloading document editing software.
Here is how you can complete and certify forms in Gmail without the need to look for additional resources on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you easily and safely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved quickly without printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. No matter where your working duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is required.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to search for extra details on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start filling in document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed features to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac on the move with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and complete paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on your iPhone without having to search for additional details on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in form editing, important eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of valuable capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need professional tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to look for extra details on how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to create an electronic signature in Word for Mac on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed data protection and eCommerce standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to take full advantage of it!