Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSign Platforms
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSign platforms feature
Is your company ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the eSign platforms functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the eSign platforms feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign platforms: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to take advantage of eSign platforms. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most out of eSign platforms?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of eSign platforms from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSign platforms, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the eSign platforms and manage paperwork online?To make use of the eSign platforms, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the eSign platforms?To rapidly get the eSign platforms, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSign platforms?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSign platforms?To learn more about the eSign platforms, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign platforms without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign platforms even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for eSign platforms
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting advanced eSign platforms capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign platforms feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the eSign platforms feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSign platforms functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign platforms feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the eSign platforms feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign platforms features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign platforms capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to handle your documents utilizing the eSign platforms feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the eSign platforms capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign platforms capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the eSign platforms and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the eSign platforms functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign platforms functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSign platforms functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the eSign platforms features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign platforms feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the eSign platforms feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!