Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSignature for SharePoint
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature for SharePoint feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSignature for SharePoint functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the eSignature for SharePoint feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature for SharePoint: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to use eSignature for SharePoint. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers lots of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of eSignature for SharePoint?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of eSignature for SharePoint from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature for SharePoint, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the airSlate SignNow and handle documents online?To utilize the airSlate SignNow, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the airSlate SignNow?To rapidly get the airSlate SignNow, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the airSlate SignNow?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the airSlate SignNow?For more information on the airSlate SignNow, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the airSlate SignNow without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use airSlate SignNow even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSignature for SharePoint
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting powerful eSignature for SharePoint features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature for SharePoint functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSignature for SharePoint functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSignature for SharePoint feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature for SharePoint feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSignature for SharePoint feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSignature for SharePoint capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature for SharePoint capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the eSignature for SharePoint feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the eSignature for SharePoint functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature for SharePoint capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the eSignature for SharePoint and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSignature for SharePoint feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature for SharePoint feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSignature for SharePoint functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the eSignature for SharePoint functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature for SharePoint feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the eSignature for SharePoint feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!