How to eSign a Document on Mac - Easy and Fast
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to eSign a document on Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-based, manual processes. Signing forms electronically helps save time, cuts costs, and provides you the agility to sign contracts and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to learn about how you can start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to discover how to eSign a document on Mac:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to find out how to eSign a document on Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to eSign a document on Mac with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to eSign a document on Mac. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform provides dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Learn how to eSign a document on Mac like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, get to know how to eSign a document on Mac and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to eSign a document on Mac with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to learn how to eSign a document on Mac?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I find out more about how to eSign a document on Mac?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and use your newly acquired expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to eSign a document on Mac to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to eSign a document on Mac. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to eSign a document on Mac vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Would you like to find out how to eSign a document on Mac? You can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or choose a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to eSign a document on Mac, follow these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Choose and upload your file in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do after that with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed on time and rightfully handled. Rather than discovering how to eSign a document on Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to eSign a document on Mac. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for extra information on how to eSign a document on Mac:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or securely import your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to cumbersome research on how to eSign a document on Mac. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you wonder how to eSign a document on Mac swiftly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party options or downloading document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify documents in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to eSign a document on Mac:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to fill out the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to swiftly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for resources on how to eSign a document on Mac on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to eSign a document on Mac when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork approved in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is required.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to search for additional details on how to eSign a document on Mac:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start filling in document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required features to sign, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to eSign a document on Mac. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to eSign a document on Mac on the go with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to look for additional information on how to eSign a document on Mac:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in document modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a broad spectrum of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to eSign a document on Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to eSign a document on Mac on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and need advanced tools, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to eSign a document on Mac:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to eSign a document on Mac on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to take full advantage of it!