Start Your eSignature Journey: How to Get a Signature Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to get a signature online
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, decreases expenses, and gives you the agility to sign agreements and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to learn about the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to get a signature online:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to learn how to get a signature online than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to get a signature online with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to get a signature online. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Learn how to get a signature online like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to get a signature online and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to get a signature online with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with superior signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to learn how to get a signature online?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I learn more about how to get a signature online?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and implement your newly acquired knowledge. For additional information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to get a signature online to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to get a signature online. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to get a signature online versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to find out how to get a signature online? You can waste a substantial amount of time researching the required guides online or go with a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to get a signature online, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Select and upload your file in preferred format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed on time and properly handled. Instead of learning how to get a signature online, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to get a signature online. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for additional information on how to get a signature online:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Download or send the executed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End tedious research on how to get a signature online. Sign documents online at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to get a signature online easily, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed attachments directly from your favorite email platform without toggling between different third-party vendors or installing document modifying software.
Here is the best way to complete and certify documents in Gmail without having to look for additional information on how to get a signature online:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the gadget or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you rapidly and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to get a signature online on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to get a signature online on the go? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms approved quickly without printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to look for additional information on how to get a signature online:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start filling in document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to get a signature online. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to get a signature online on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to search for extra information on how to get a signature online:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in document editing, important eSignature tools, and a broad range of important capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to get a signature online” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to get a signature online on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone regularly and require professional features, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on any Android device without the need to look for additional information on how to get a signature online:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to get a signature online on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to take full advantage of it!