Start Your eSignature Journey: How to Get an Online Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to get an online signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing documents electronically helps save time, decreases expenses, and provides you the power to approve deals and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to learn how to get an online signature:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to learn how to get an online signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to get an online signature with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to get an online signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides dozens of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Find out how to get an online signature like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to get an online signature and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to get an online signature with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to get an online signature?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I read more about how to get an online signature?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and use your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to get an online signature to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to get an online signature. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to get an online signature versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to get an online signature? There’s a chance you can waste hours finding the required information online or select a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and learning how to get an online signature, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Choose and add your file in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do after that with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed promptly and properly managed. Rather than discovering how to get an online signature, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are many guides on how to get an online signature. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without having to search for additional details on how to get an online signature:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Download or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. End cumbersome research on how to get an online signature. Certify documents online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to get an online signature quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed attachments directly from your preferred email platform without toggling between various third-party options or downloading document modifying software.
Here is how you can fill out and sign documents in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to get an online signature:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the needed fields to fill out the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you easily and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to get an online signature on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to get an online signature when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork approved within minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to get an online signature:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to get an online signature. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to get an online signature on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to look for extra information on how to get an online signature:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form editing, important eSignature features, and a broad array of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to get an online signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to get an online signature on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and require professional features, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without the need to look for additional information on how to get an online signature:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to get an online signature on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make best use of it!