Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Sign a Document on a MacBook
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to sign a document on a MacBook
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing documents electronically saves time, decreases expenses, and offers you the power to sign contracts and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to sign a document on a MacBook:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to find out how to sign a document on a MacBook than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign a document on a MacBook with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to figure out how to sign a document on a MacBook. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform delivers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Find out how to sign a document on a MacBook like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to sign a document on a MacBook and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a document on a MacBook with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to learn how to sign a document on a MacBook?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I discover more about how to sign a document on a MacBook?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a PDF and apply your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a document on a MacBook to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to understand how to sign a document on a MacBook. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a document on a MacBook vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to sign a document on a MacBook? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time finding the needed information online or choose a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign documents and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to sign a document on a MacBook, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and upload your file in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an executed copy.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Instead of learning how to sign a document on a MacBook, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to sign a document on a MacBook. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for additional information on how to sign a document on a MacBook:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or securely import your own), set up online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end monotonous research on how to sign a document on a MacBook. Certify paperwork electronically at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to sign a document on a MacBook easily, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed attachments directly from your favorite email platform without toggling between various third-party solutions or installing document modifying software.
Here is how you can fill out and sign documents in Gmail without having to look for additional information on how to sign a document on a MacBook:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you quickly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to sign a document on a MacBook on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a document on a MacBook on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed within minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional tasks may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to search for additional details on how to sign a document on a MacBook:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the required tools to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to sign a document on a MacBook. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to sign a document on a MacBook on the go with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and complete forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for extra details on how to sign a document on a MacBook:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in form editing, important eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of important capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign a document on a MacBook” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to sign a document on a MacBook on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone regularly and require pro-level tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without the need to search for extra details on how to sign a document on a MacBook:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to sign a document on a MacBook on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to take full advantage of it!