Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSign API
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSign API feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the eSign API functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be easier to use the eSign API feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign API: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to use eSign API. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides many features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from eSign API?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from eSign API from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have eSign API, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the eSign API and manage paperwork online?To use the eSign API, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your organization needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the eSign API?To rapidly get the eSign API, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the eSign API?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSign API?For additional details on the eSign API, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign API without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign API even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSign API
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding advanced eSign API features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign API feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the eSign API feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSign API functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign API feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the eSign API feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSign API features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign API capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the eSign API feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the eSign API capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign API features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the eSign API and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSign API functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign API functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSign API feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the eSign API features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign API functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the eSign API functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!