Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign Docs
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to eSign docs
Every organization requires signatures, and every organization wants to optimize the procedure of gathering them. Get professional document managing with airSlate SignNow. You can eSign docs, create fillable templates, set up eSignature invites, send out signing hyperlinks, work together in teams, and much more. Discover ways to simplify the collecting of signatures electronically.
Follow the steps below to eSign docs in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any easier to eSign docs than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow application to the mobile phone and gain access to your profile from any location you happen to be without being tied to your computer or office. Go digital and begin signing documents online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Scale your workflow and eSign docs with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to be able to eSign docs. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. eSign docs with airSlate SignNow for professional document workflows.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and eSign docs from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms as well as find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that help you to eSign docs, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I eSign docs and manage paperwork digitally?To eSign docs, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your organization needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to eSign docs?To rapidly eSign docs, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Can I eSign docs without registration?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can eSign docs even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to eSign docs?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where do you need to eSign docs?To eSign docs, you need to create a signature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your document and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to eSign docs with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and sign forms online
airSlate SignNow lets you easily eSign docs and manage your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool features a simple-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to finish your work.
Follow the actions below to eSign docs:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create key to import sample that requires eSigning.
- Open the file and fill it out with the editing tools available.
- Put the My Signature field where it should appear and decide on how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or upload a picture of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to end up with editing.
It’s easy to eSign docs with airSlate SignNow. When you complete modifying your documents, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can eSign docs faster than ever. airSlate SignNow provides you with a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you handle your documents without switching between several tabs and tools.
Follow the steps below to eSign docs:
- Open Chrome Web Store and set up the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or sign up for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Complete the blanks and drop more fillable fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and decide on your preferred method of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing the document.
Not only can you eSign docs with airSlate SignNow but also make re-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with advanced eSignature capabilities embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Instead of constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be approved, you can easily avoid it and eSign docs. The solution is to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and handle your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the steps below to eSign docs:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and find the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Set up the tool and provide access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S symbol.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or register for it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out, eSign, and save modifications to your document with a dedicated option.
Our add-on for Gmail is a perfect solution for everyone who receives tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s safe, fast, and user-friendly, enabling you to handle your paperwork more effectively. Give it a try!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install extra software on your mobile device to eSign docs. airSlate SignNow eSignature tool works from the cloud and can be easily used from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to eSign docs:
- Open the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Sign up for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a sample to the editor.
- Fill out the form and insert additional fields for other people to fill out if necessary.
- Use the My Signature option to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing.
After you eSign docs with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed documents with partners and customers, quickly collect legally-binding eSignatures via email or signing links, generate templates, and many more. Save time and effort and manage your forms effectively!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
When you need to eSign docs while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s software for iOS devices is really beneficial. It allows you to easily complete paperwork, collect electronic signatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the steps below to eSign docs:
- Open App Store and set up the airSlate SignNow eSignature app on your device.
- Create an account or log in with your credentials.
- Import a file that needs electronic signature with the Create button.
- Fill out the form using the available instruments for text, initials, and so on.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you eSign docs with airSlate SignNow, all your files are safely stored in your account, so you can access them whenever you need. If you eSigned a copy or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save modifications. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
If you’re searching for an easy way to eSign docs on an Android-run device, set up the airSlate SignNow application. It allows you to quickly fill out and sign any paperwork and forward it to other people for approval, even when you’re offline.
Follow the actions below to eSign docs with a smartphone:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the tool on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blank fields, then tap on Signature and place it where you need to eSign.
- Complete altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark symbol (✔).
After you eSign docs, you can download the copy, email it to other people to invite them to approve it, export it to the cloud, or generate a template. airSlate SignNow makes it easy to cope with documents on a smartphone. Try it now!