Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Sign a Paper
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to sign a paper
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, cuts expenses, and gives you the versatility to approve agreements and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to discover tips on how to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps below to understand how to sign a paper:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to learn how to sign a paper than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to sign a paper with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to figure out how to sign a paper. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service provides dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Find out how to sign a paper like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to sign a paper and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a paper with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the best way to learn how to sign a paper?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I read more about how to sign a paper?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and apply your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a paper to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to sign a paper. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a paper vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to discover how to sign a paper? You can waste a substantial amount of time finding the required information online or go with a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and learning how to sign a paper, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and upload your file in preferred file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do after that with an executed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Instead of discovering how to sign a paper, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to sign a paper. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the convenience of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for extra details on how to sign a paper:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely import your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to tiresome research on how to sign a paper. Certify paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to sign a paper quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the emailed attachments right from your preferred email service without toggling between different third-party services or installing document modifying software.
Here is how you can complete and sign documents in Gmail without the need to search for additional information on how to sign a paper:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to quickly and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to sign a paper on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a paper on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is necessary.
Here is how you can complete and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to search for additional details on how to sign a paper:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required tools to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to sign a paper. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and discovering how to sign a paper on the go with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to search for additional details on how to sign a paper:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in document editing, important eSignature tools, and a broad spectrum of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign a paper” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to sign a paper on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require advanced capabilities, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph in seconds without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on any Android device without having to search for extra information on how to sign a paper:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to sign a paper on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the essential compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make best use of it!