Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Virtually Sign a Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to virtually sign a document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten autograph and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, decreases costs, and provides you the flexibility to sign agreements and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to learn about how you can begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to virtually sign a document:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any easier to find out how to virtually sign a document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to virtually sign a document with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to know how to virtually sign a document. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service offers many functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Find out how to virtually sign a document like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to virtually sign a document and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to virtually sign a document with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to discover how to virtually sign a document?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I learn more about how to virtually sign a document?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a PDF and use your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to virtually sign a document to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to virtually sign a document. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to virtually sign a document versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to discover how to virtually sign a document? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time finding the required guides online or go with a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and learning how to virtually sign a document, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and add your file in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an completed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Rather than discovering how to virtually sign a document, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to virtually sign a document. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra details on how to virtually sign a document:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send out the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or securely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End tiresome research on how to virtually sign a document. Sign paperwork online at any time, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to virtually sign a document quickly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received document right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party solutions or installing document modifying application.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify forms in Gmail without the need to look for extra information on how to virtually sign a document:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to fill out the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to rapidly and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to virtually sign a document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to virtually sign a document when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed quickly without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. No matter where your working duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to search for additional details on how to virtually sign a document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to virtually sign a document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Executing a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to virtually sign a document on the go with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to search for additional details on how to virtually sign a document:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in document modifying, essential eSignature features, and a wide array of important capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to virtually sign a document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to virtually sign a document on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and require pro-level tools, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and sign a form on any Android device without having to look for additional information on how to virtually sign a document:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to virtually sign a document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the required data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to make the most of it!