Explore Popular eSignature Features: Microsoft eSign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use Microsoft eSign feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the Microsoft eSign functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the Microsoft eSign feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Microsoft eSign: Level up your workflow with signNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of Microsoft eSign. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Want to get the best from Microsoft eSign?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app and take advantage of Microsoft eSign from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have Microsoft eSign, but signNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I use the Microsoft eSign and manage paperwork digitally?To utilize the Microsoft eSign, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to signNow its goals. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the Microsoft eSign?To quickly receive the Microsoft eSign, use a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the Microsoft eSign?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the Microsoft eSign?To learn more about the Microsoft eSign, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the Microsoft eSign without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from signNow can use Microsoft eSign even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for Microsoft eSign
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding advanced Microsoft eSign features can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Microsoft eSign feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the Microsoft eSign feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the Microsoft eSign functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the Microsoft eSign feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the Microsoft eSign feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the Microsoft eSign features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Microsoft eSign features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to handle your paperwork using the Microsoft eSign feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the Microsoft eSign functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Microsoft eSign capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you use the Microsoft eSign and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the Microsoft eSign functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Microsoft eSign functionality:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the Microsoft eSign functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the Microsoft eSign features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Microsoft eSign functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate signNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the Microsoft eSign functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!