Unlock the Power of eSignature: Online Signature Solution
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signature solution feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the online signature solution functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be easier to use the online signature solution feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature solution: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to take advantage of online signature solution. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service offers many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Want to get the best from online signature solution?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of online signature solution from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have online signature solution, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the online signature solution and handle paperwork electronically?To use the online signature solution, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your organization needs to achieve its targets. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the polices and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the online signature solution?To quickly receive the online signature solution, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the online signature solution?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the online signature solution?To learn more about the online signature solution, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature solution without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online signature solution even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for online signature solution
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting advanced online signature solution features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature solution functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the online signature solution functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the online signature solution functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature solution feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the online signature solution feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online signature solution features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature solution capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork using the online signature solution feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the online signature solution capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature solution features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you apply the online signature solution and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the online signature solution functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature solution functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature solution functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the online signature solution features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature solution feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the online signature solution feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!