Premium Signature Services
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use premium signature services feature
Is your company willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the premium signature services functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the premium signature services feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Premium signature services: Scale your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use premium signature services. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service offers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from premium signature services?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of premium signature services from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have premium signature services, but signNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How do I utilize the premium signature services and manage documents electronically?To make use of the premium signature services, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to signNow its goals. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s established to match the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the premium signature services?To quickly get the premium signature services, use a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the premium signature services?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the premium signature services?For more information on the premium signature services, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the premium signature services without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can use premium signature services even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for premium signature services
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced premium signature services capabilities can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the premium signature services feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the premium signature services feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the premium signature services feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the premium signature services feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the premium signature services feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the premium signature services capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the premium signature services features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to proceed with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents using the premium signature services feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the premium signature services functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the premium signature services capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the premium signature services and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the premium signature services functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the premium signature services functionality:
- Go to App Store, find signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the premium signature services feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the premium signature services features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the premium signature services functionality:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the premium signature services functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with signNow!