Unlock the Power of eSignature: Sign Maker Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use sign maker software feature
Is your organization willing to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the sign maker software functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the sign maker software feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Sign maker software: Scale your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to utilize sign maker software. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides many features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most out of sign maker software?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and benefit from sign maker software from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have sign maker software, but signNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the sign maker software and manage documents electronically?To use the sign maker software, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to signNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s established to match the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the sign maker software?To rapidly get the sign maker software, use a online-based eSignature solution like signNow. Benefit from an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the sign maker software?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the sign maker software?To understand more about the sign maker software, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the sign maker software without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can use sign maker software even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for sign maker software
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting powerful sign maker software capabilities can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign maker software feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the sign maker software feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the sign maker software functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the sign maker software feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the sign maker software feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the sign maker software capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the sign maker software features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your paperwork utilizing the sign maker software feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the sign maker software functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the sign maker software features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the sign maker software and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the sign maker software feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the sign maker software feature:
- Open App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the sign maker software feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the sign maker software functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign maker software feature:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the sign maker software feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for sign maker software
- Sign Apartment lease form electronically
- Sign Rental agreement contract online
- Sign Roommate Rental Agreement Template online
- Proof of signature in India
- Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: ...
- Improve Your Google Experience: add a signature to a ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: benefits of electronic ...
- Enjoy Streamlined eSignature Workflows: how do I eSign ...
Find out other sign maker software
- Populate Relocation Policy email signature
- Populate Relocation Policy electronically signing
- Populate Relocation Policy electronically signed
- Populate Audit Committee Charter eSignature
- Populate Audit Committee Charter esign
- Populate Audit Committee Charter electronic signature
- Populate Audit Committee Charter signature
- Populate Audit Committee Charter sign
- Populate Audit Committee Charter digital signature
- Populate Audit Committee Charter eSign
- Populate Audit Committee Charter digi-sign
- Populate Audit Committee Charter digisign
- Populate Audit Committee Charter initial
- Populate Audit Committee Charter countersign
- Populate Audit Committee Charter countersignature
- Populate Audit Committee Charter initials
- Populate Audit Committee Charter signed
- Populate Audit Committee Charter esigning
- Populate Audit Committee Charter digital sign
- Populate Audit Committee Charter signature service