How to add your signature and text to signNow documents
In most cases, eSigning a document assumes the presence of at least two signers, one of them can also be the document sender. In this case, before sending a document for eSigning, you can start by adding your own signature, text, and date of eSigning.
To start eSigning as the sender, go to the tab Edit & Sign in the menu on the left of the signNow editor. The sender’s editing functionalities include: signature, stamp, text, today’s date, and a checkmark. All these fields can be added by means of the drag & drop tool. The size of each of these fields can also be adjusted directly in the document.
Any field you might need
Below you can see the full range of sender’s fields added to a document. The stamp is added as an image, colored, or black-and-white. When finished, your document is ready to be sent to other signers.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable form creator
Ability to adjust your document with edit and sign fields
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
The adjust your document with edit and sign fields feature in signNow: taking SMB-contract negotiation to the next level
Eliminate paperwork and switch to online form creation and signature collection. Try signNow, a smart tool that makes your document management smooth and easy. Make documents of any kind easily fillable: utilize the adjust your document with edit and sign fields feature, add various custom fields, and set up them with rules and conditions according to your needs.
Follow the instructions below on how to use the adjust your document with edit and sign fields feature:
- Log in to your signNow account or register it.
- Click on the Upload Documents button at the top of the screen.
- Open your sample and find the Tools menu on the left.
- Add various fillable fields to your document such as Text, Checkbox, Date/Time, Initials and Dropdown, Radio Button Group, Calculated one, and others by clicking on the corresponding option and drop it to the place you need it to appear.
- Set it as the required one, if needed, and apply other additional settings, using the} toolbar on the right. Click Ok to adjust it.
- Insert a Signature Field. Drop as many as you need. Click on each of them, assign roles, make them required or conditional by using the Signature menu on the right.
- Collect other supportive documents by adjusting a Request Attachment option from the left-hand menu. Make it required or optional, or set the conditions to show it to your signee.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
- Select how you will share your sample. Use the Invite to Sign button to send it to your colleagues and partners, or clients’ emails, or Create Signing Link to post it on your website and share it with more users.
It’s easy to customize documents of any kind. Take advantage of the adjust your document with edit and sign fields functionality to create new forms and templates. Send it to your recipients, and once the form is completed and signed, you'll automatically get it back with an email notification. Streamline collaboration with your teams, partners, and clients by sending them contracts, orders, reports and applications and other forms for signing, which they can quickly fill out and sign hassle-free. Save your time and efforts with signNow. Give it a shot!
How it works
Rate your fields signature
See exceptional results your sign fields
How to fill in and sign a document online
Try out the easiest way to adjust your document with edit and sign fields. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and deal with PDF files right from signNow. Complete and send your PDFs from your office or smoothly work on-the-go. No installation or additional software needed. All features are available online, go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature process.
A short manual on how to adjust your document with edit and sign fields in minutes
- Create a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or log in using your Google or Facebook.
- Click Upload and select one of your documents.
- Make use of the My Signature to generate your unique signature.
- Transform the template into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your new form and click on Done.
Once completed, send an invite to sign to a number of recipients. Get an enforceable contract quickly employing any system. Check out far more functions for producing specialist PDFs; add fillable fields adjust your document with edit and sign fields and work together in groups. The eSignature solution offers a safe process and runs according to SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that your records are protected and therefore no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Do you need a service to adjust your document with edit and sign fields from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Get a PDF file and right from the web browser easily open it with the editor. Put fillable fields for textual content and signature. eSign the PDF and send out it securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this short how-to guide below, increase your eSignature process into Google and adjust your document with edit and sign fields:
- Go to the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or create a new one.
- Upload a PDF and then click Open in signNow.
- Adjust the PDF file.
- Sign the PDF file using the My Signature instrument.
- Simply click Done to save the edits.
- Encourage other individuals to eSign by clicking Invite to Sign and choosing their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built-in to your workflow to adjust your document with edit and sign fields and get PDFs eSigned quickly. Forget the piles of paper reports on your desk and begin saving time and money for additional significant activities. Choosing the signNow Google extension is a smart practical option with many different advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out then putting your signature on them, correct? Fine, we certainly have fantastic news for you. Putting your signature on PDF files inside your inbox just became much easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you adjust your document with edit and sign fields without leaving your inbox. Do all you need; add fillable fields and send signing links in clicks.
The best way to adjust your document with edit and sign fields in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Log in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open your message with the PDF file you should eSign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF to the signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to open the editor.
- eSign the PDF taking advantage of My Signature.
- Share a signing request to the other colleagues using the Send to Sign button.
- Put in their email and click OK.
As a result, all customers will receive notifications letting them know to sign the document. No requirement to download the attachment again and again, just adjust your document with edit and sign fields in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for users who like concentrating on more essential aims instead of burning time for practically nothing. Increase your day-to-day monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature application.
How to eSign a PDF file on the go with no application
For most service, getting deals done on the go means installing an application on the smartphone. We're happy to say at signNow we've made singing on the go faster and much easier by eliminating the need for an application. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and all sorts of its powerful eSignature tools. Modify docs, adjust your document with edit and sign fields and much more. No installation or additional software needed. Manage your contracts from anywhere.
Take a look at our step-by-step recommendations that show you the best way to adjust your document with edit and sign fields.
- Open up your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Add or open up the PDF you need to modify.
- Put fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's email if you require others to sign the PDF file.
Working on documents with smartphone is no different than on a laptop: create a reusable template, adjust your document with edit and sign fields and manage the flow as you would typically. In a couple of clicks, get an enforceable commitment that you can download to the internal storage and share to others. Yet, if you really want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has an incredible layout. Try out seamless eSignature workflows from your office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF file using an iPad
iOS is certainly a popular operating system full of native tools. It allows you to sign and change PDFs making use of Preview with no additional application. Even so, as wonderful as Apple's solution is, it doesn't supply any automation. Improve your iPhone's abilities by taking advantage of the signNow iPhone app. Use your iPhone or iPad to adjust your document with edit and sign fields and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation to the mobile processes.
Putting your signature on an iPhone has never been so easy:
- Find the signNow app from the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new account or sign in with your Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and add the PDF file you would like to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF exactly where you would like to put your signature.
- Discover additional features: put in fillable fields or adjust your document with edit and sign fields.
- Click on Save button to make the adjustments.
- Send your PDFs via mail or a singing link.
Create a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most out of your efforts and job from anyplace; at home, in your office, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Deal with an entire document workflow effortlessly: create reusable templates, adjust your document with edit and sign fields and work on documents with business partners. Transform your device right into a highly effective company for executing deals.
How to sign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to handle PDF files from their smartphone, they should install extra software program. The Play Market is huge and plump with alternatives, so finding a good program isn't a challenge when you have time for you to look through hundreds of software. To save time as well as protect against aggravation, we suggest signNow for Android. Save and edit PDFs, make signing roles, and also adjust your document with edit and sign fields.
The 9 simple steps to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open the app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google accounts or create a new if you haven't authorized yet.
- Simply click + to upload a new document making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anywhere in your PDF and insert your eSignature.
- Just click OK to confirm and sign.
- Experience far more editing and enhancing tools; add pictures, adjust your document with edit and sign fields, design a reusable template, and so on.
- Click Save to make modifications when you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send it through email.
- Make use of the Invite to sign function in order to set And send out a signing link to clients.
Turn the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth together with the signNow app for Android. Sign and send documents for eSignature from any place you're connected to the internet. Make professional PDFs and adjust your document with edit and sign fields with just a few clicks. Created a flawless eSignature process using only your mobile phone and improve your general productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
Can I eSign a document before sending it using my phone?Yes, sure. For this, you would need the signNow app (available for both iOS and Android).
Can I add yesterday’s date for eSigning instead of today’s?Today’s date automatically adds the current date to a document. Adding another date is no problem, however, you would need to use a regular text field for that and type in the date you need manually.
How can I eSign and then send several documents to the same signer, preferably in one batch?For this, you would need to form a Document Group. Then you can eSign the documents and send them together, to one or several signers.
How can I add a small note of instructions for the signer?You can add your instructions when customizing the text in your eSigning invite. When you add the emails of your future signers, there is an option to customize the subject and body of your email message.
I have three signers in one document. Will they get the document at the same time or one after another?This is totally up to you. If you place three signers into the same signing step - they will get the document simultaneously. And if you place three signers into three separate signing steps, one after another — they will receive the documents in that exact order.
Can I create a default signature that would be added to all documents I sign?Sure thing! You can either add your default signature in the Settings of your account, or you can simply save the eSignature you like for future re-use.
What are the technical requirements for adding a stamp to my signNow account?Your stamp in signNow is basically a picture/photo of your wet stamp, so it must be in JPG, GIF or PNG formats. And it must be less than 12 MB in size.
I accidentally sent a document to the wrong recipient. How can I fix that?You can either replace the signer (if the document has been sent but has not been eSigned) or you can cancel the eSigning invitation and redo it from scratch.
What active users are saying — document fields editable
Related searches to sign fields document
Frequently asked questions
How do you generate a document and apply an electronic signature to it?
How do I add an electronic signature to a Word document?
What do I need to sign a PDF file?
The ins and outs of eSignature
Find out other edit fields fillable
- Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: ...
- Find All You Need to Know: how to eSign PDF on windows
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to eSign something
- Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: how to fill and ...
- Find All You Need to Know: how to fill and sign PDF ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to get an eSignature
- Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: how to get clients ...
- Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: ...
- Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to get eSign
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to get your ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to give signature ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to insert an electronic ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to insert eSign in Word
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to insert signature in ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to make an ...
- Try Seamless eSignatures: how to make an online ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to make electronic ...
- Start Your eSignature Journey: how to make eSign
- Find All You Need to Know: how to make online signature ...