Download Document History with All eSignature Events
How to access Document History in signNow
signNow gives you full control over your document workflow! The downloadable Document History is a nifty tool that adds to your smart document management.
Select a document, click More and select Download with History.
All data in one file
The selected document will be instantly downloaded to your computer. Note that the document history log will be in the same file as the document itself. Now you can email or print out both of them.
Document History in signNow provides a detailed report on all actions taken in your document. This includes the user’s name, action taken (called Event in the log), user’s email, time of the action, and even their IP address.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable form creator
Ability to download document history
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Protect your documents with multi-level security using the download document history feature
While cybercriminals are looking for ways to steal someone's personal data, signNow protects your sensitive info and records according to all global security standards: HIPAA, GDPR and CCPA etc. Send, fill out and store contracts and agreements, and so on, knowing that our service provides an extra layer of protection. Take a new approach to how you work on PDFs online.
Utilize the download document history tool and other features to adjust safety measures according to your organization's requirements. Limit access to records and easily monitor all changes in workflows. To take advantage of a secure and reliable solution, check out the guide below.
How to encrypt your documents and download document history in signNow
- Log in to your signNow account or create a new one starting a free trial.
- Upload a PDF by clicking Upload Documents and selecting a file from your device.
- Edit the form by adding fillable fields for any information that you or your recipients need to insert.
- Write your personal data and insert your photo if required.
- When you are ready, click Invite to Sign and specify the recipient's email address.
- Configure a Signing Order if you have more than one recipients.
- Set up additional authentication via a password, SMS or call.
- After the PDF is signed, you can check the Document History to determine the signer's email and IP address.
- Download the record or keep it in signNow’s secure cloud storage.
Despite additional protection layers and the download document history feature, signNow is still really easy-to-use and provides users with a smooth and comprehensive eSignature workflow. In a few minutes, you can find the file you need, edit it, and send it to a bunch of people hassle-free. Stay in the loop and monitor the status of form or contract. The service can expand your smartphone's capabilities with its mobile application, suitable for both iOS and Android. Moreover, it’s just as safe to run your business using the app as it is on our website. Check out all the advantages of our eSignature platform now.
How it works
Rate signNow pdf download
See exceptional results do pdf download gratis
How to complete and eSign a document online
Experience the quickest approach to download document history. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and handle PDF files right from signNow. Edit and send out your documents from the workplace or effortlessly while on the go. No installment or extra software necessary. All benefits can be found online, go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature process.
A short manual concerning how to download document history within a few minutes
- Register a signNow profile (in the event you haven't registered yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click Upload and choose your PDF files.
- Take advantage of the My Signature to create your signature.
- Modify the template in a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your new form and click on Done.
Once finished, send an invite to sign to several recipients. Get an enforceable agreement quickly making use of any system. Explore a lot more functions for making significant PDFs; insert fillable fields download document history and collaborate in teams. The eSignature platform gives a safe workflow and operates in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Make sure that all your data are guarded and therefore no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a service to download document history from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Get a PDF file and right from the internet browser easily open it up in the editor. Insert fillable fields for text and eSignature. eSign the PDF template and share it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this simple how-to guide under, increase your eSignature process into Google and download document history:
- Visit the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to your account or register a new one.
- Add a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Alter the PDF.
- eSign the PDF file making use of the My Signature tool.
- Just click Done to save the edits.
- Invite other individuals to eSign by clicking on Invite to Sign and selecting their emails/names.
Make a signature that's built-in to your workflow to download document history and receive PDFs eSigned in minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paperwork sitting on your workdesk and begin saving money and time for extra important duties. Selecting the signNow Google extension is an awesome convenient decision with many different advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like the majority of, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out and after that putting your signature on them, correct? Well, we have good news for you. Putting your signature on PDFs within your email became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you download document history without leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; add more fillable fields and send out signing links in a couple of clicks.
How you can download document history in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Log in to your signNow account or create a new one.
- Open up your email with the PDF file you should eSign.
- Click Upload if you want to save the document to your signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to open up the editor.
- Sign the PDF taking advantage of My Signature.
- Send out a signing links for the other members using the Send to Sign tool.
- Put in their email and click OK.
As a result, the other participants will receive message telling them to eSign the document. No need to download the attachment over and over again, just download document history in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for those who choose focusing on more important aims as an alternative to burning up time for absolutely nothing. Increase your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF on the go with no application
For most solutions, getting deals accomplished on the go means installing an app on the smartphone. We're happy to say at signNow we've made singing on the go more quickly and simpler by reducing the demand for an app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and take immediate access to signNow and all its highly-effective eSignature tools. Change docs, download document history and more. No installing or additional software needed. Handle your contracts from any place.
Check out our step-by-step guidelines that show you the way to download document history.
- Open up your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Add or open up the document you need to modify.
- Add more fillable fields for textual content, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you need other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on documents with mobile is no different than on a laptop: create a reusable template, download document history and manage the process as you would generally. In several minutes, receive an enforceable contract that you can download to your internal storage and share to others. But, if you truly want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has a great interface. Experience seamless eSignature workflows from the workplace, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF utilizing an iPhone
iOS is a very popular operating system full of native instruments. It lets you sign and edit PDFs utilizing Preview without having additional application. Even so, as excellent as Apple's solution is, it doesn't supply any automation. Boost your iPhone's capabilities by benefiting from the signNow application. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to download document history and more. Present eSignature automation for your mobile workflow.
Putting your signature with an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Select the signNow app in the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new profile or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Click Plus and upload the document you wish to sign.
- Tap in the PDF where you would like to place your signature.
- Discover other functions: add more fillable fields or download document history.
- Use the Save button to make the adjustments.
- Send out your documents via email or using a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the best from your time and work from anywhere; in your own home, the workplace, on a bus or plane, as well as at the beach. Manage a complete PDf file process seamlessly: make reusable templates, download document history and work on documents with business partners. Turn your device right into a powerful company instrument for closing deals.
How to eSign a PDF file Android
For Android users to handle documents from their mobile, they should install additional application. The Play Market is substantial and plump with options, so finding a great application isn't a challenge for those who have time to browse through hundreds of programs. To save lots of time as well as stop aggravation, we advise signNow for Android. Store and edit PDFs, create signing roles, and even download document history.
The 9 basic steps to optimizing your mobile workflow:
- Open up the mobile app.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google accounts or create a new if you haven't authorized already.
- Select + to upload your record using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anyplace on your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and sign.
- Try much more editing functions; put images, download document history, make a reusable template, etc.
- Click Save to make modifications as soon as you finish.
- Download the PDF or send out it through email.
- Use the Invite to sign feature if you want to establish & send a signing order to recipients.
Change the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth using the signNow application for smartphone. eSign and send out documents for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Make professional-looking PDFs and download document history with couple of clicks. Put together a faultless eSignature workflow using only your mobile phone and improve your general productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
Will Document History show whether a document was eSigned from an office or on mobile?Yes, signNow’s audit log differentiates between the desktop version of signNow and its mobile app, and this info is recorded in the Document History.
Can I access Document History without downloading it?Yes, sure. Select the document, click More, then - instead of Download with History - go for History. The audit log will appear in a pop-up window on your screen.
Can I use Document History as evidence?Yes, you can. All data provided in Document History is court-admissible evidence.
Do recipients/signers of my documents also have access to Document History?No, Document History is accessible strictly within your signNow account. In other words, only the person who has uploaded a document in signNow will have access to its History.
Does Document History have a mobile version? Can I see it on my phone?Yes, it does not matter what type of device you are using, you just need to be logged in to your signNow account. Document History is available on both desktop and mobile, and it will contain the exact same information.
Is it possible to access Document History for deleted documents?If a document is still in the Trash folder, you first need to restore it back to the Documents folder. Then you will be able to access and download its Document History.
Is Document History only available for eSigned documents?No, Document History is recorded for absolutely all documents in the Documents folder, including those that are still pending eSignatures and even those that were just recently uploaded and have not been sent to anyone.
Will I see the IP address of a signer if they opened the document on a mobile phone?Yes, the exact IP address of a mobile device will be recorded in Document History. Moreover, it will also record whether your document was opened in the Android app, iPhone app, or in a mobile web browser.