Set Anchor Tags To Mark The Fields For e-Signature
How to signNow tags?
There’s a lot you can do with signNow. From setting up multiple signers and multiple roles, to mastering how to setup templates and text tags. The video above will teach you how to use anchor tags to setup your documents.
The set anchor tags to mark the fields feature in signNow: taking SMB-contract negotiation to the next level
Eliminate paperwork and switch to online form creation and signature collection. Try signNow, a smart tool that makes your document management smooth and easy. Make documents of any kind easily fillable: utilize the set anchor tags to mark the fields feature, add various custom fields, and set up them with rules and conditions according to your needs.
Follow the instructions below on how to use the set anchor tags to mark the fields feature:
- Log in to your signNow account or register it.
- Click on the Upload Documents button at the top of the screen.
- Open your sample and find the Tools menu on the left.
- Add various fillable fields to your document such as Text, Checkbox, Date/Time, Initials and Dropdown, Radio Button Group, Calculated one, and others by clicking on the corresponding option and drop it to the place you need it to appear.
- Set it as the required one, if needed, and apply other additional settings, using the} toolbar on the right. Click Ok to adjust it.
- Insert a Signature Field. Drop as many as you need. Click on each of them, assign roles, make them required or conditional by using the Signature menu on the right.
- Collect other supportive documents by adjusting a Request Attachment option from the left-hand menu. Make it required or optional, or set the conditions to show it to your signee.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
- Select how you will share your sample. Use the Invite to Sign button to send it to your colleagues and partners, or clients’ emails, or Create Signing Link to post it on your website and share it with more users.
It’s easy to customize documents of any kind. Take advantage of the set anchor tags to mark the fields functionality to create new forms and templates. Send it to your recipients, and once the form is completed and signed, you'll automatically get it back with an email notification. Streamline collaboration with your teams, partners, and clients by sending them contracts, orders, reports and applications and other forms for signing, which they can quickly fill out and sign effortlessly. Save your time and efforts with signNow. Give it a shot!