Turn on the Kiosk Mode on iPhone to Collect Signatures
How to use the signNow's Kiosk Mode on iPhone for collecting signatures
If you’re using signNow on your iPhone, you can’t use Kiosk Mode. However, you can use Kiosk Mode on your iPad when working with templates. If you have a free trial on the web, you can download the signNow app on an iPad, login with the same account, and start Kiosk mode with a template.
For more information on using Kiosk Mode with your iPad, visit this University article.
Your step-by-step guide — turn on the kiosk mode on iphone to collect signatures
The crucial conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature software for enterprise automation is really a unified information area that goes beyond the organization but reflects an original business process. You may easily sign documents on Android, give an invitation link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced platform simplifies the evaluation and control phases. It allows you to manage the workflow more flexibly without involving external work force. You may indirectly enhance the relationship between partners and enable them to increase customer experience.
How to enable the Kiosk Mode on iPhone to collect signatures:
- Create your account free of charge or sign in if you already have one particular.
- You can enter with the Single sign-on feature if you possess the signNow user account.|If you possess the signNow profile, you may sign in with the Single sign-on feature
- Import the record from your mobile or desktop device.
- In addition, you can upload the required document from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based solution works with probably the most recommended repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make adjustments to your template using our advanced but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content material, add graphics, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You can configure fillable elements of various types: text message or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Put in the Signature Field for emailing to sign and gather in-person or multiple eSignatures. If applicable, you can self-sign the template.
- Finish editing with the Done button and go on to easily sign documents on Android.
signNow is the perfect alternative for automation of company procedures and solution to easily sign documents on Android and fast challenges concluding for agencies of all tiers when it comes to staff members and structure. Users can interact both internally and externally with suppliers and customers. Try out all of the benefits now!