How many ways can a contract be signed?
What is a contract?
A good contract should contain the following:
- An offer, which must be accepted by another party.
- Both parties agree to the contract.
- All parties should be competent and in good health.
Contracts can be created between individuals and entities. However, the basic conditions for making it legally enforceable should always be met. For example, the contract should contain a specific subject, the reason for the contract, and the responsibilities of the parties involved.
What are the two ways to sign?
Digital evolution has made eSignatures a dominant tool in today’s business world. The statistics show the eSignature software will continue to hit the market and grow in popularity in the upcoming years.
What are the advantages of eSigning?
The best ones include:
- Convenience. It’s the easiest way to sign contracts. You can do it from anywhere and at any time; at your office, on the go, at home, morning/night, weekend/holiday, it doesn’t matter.
- Simplicity. The majority of eSignature tools are pretty intuitive. So you’ll hardly ever get confused about how to use one.
- Advanced security. Your contracts will be secured and encrypted.
- Boosted turnaround. eSignatures enable parties to avoid scanning and emailing the signed documents, making document flows faster and easier to complete.
- Cost-saving. The company saves money on paper, delivery, and even salaries/wages for those who normally work with paper copies.
How to select an eSignature tool?
When selecting an eSignature tool, check if it suits your business. For example, whether or not it has a mobile version, what the delivery channels are if it has an online/built-in editor or if you can you create your own agreement. Always make sure to look at reviews before making your final decision.
How to sign with signNow?
To sign with signNow follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Open signNow.
- Place a cursor where you need to sign.
- Add a signature field.
- Add one or more signers.
- Set a singing order.
- Either generate a link, or send a document via multiple channels directly to the signers.