Get Started with eSignature: App that Lets You to Sign Documents
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use app that lets you to sign documents feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the app that lets you to sign documents functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the app that lets you to sign documents feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
App that lets you to sign documents: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to utilize app that lets you to sign documents. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service provides many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most out of app that lets you to sign documents?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of app that lets you to sign documents from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have app that lets you to sign documents, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I use the app that lets you to sign documents and handle paperwork electronically?To make use of the app that lets you to sign documents, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your business needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the app that lets you to sign documents?To rapidly get the app that lets you to sign documents, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the app that lets you to sign documents?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the app that lets you to sign documents?To learn more about the app that lets you to sign documents, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the app that lets you to sign documents without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use app that lets you to sign documents even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for app that lets you to sign documents
How to complete and sign forms online
Finding advanced app that lets you to sign documents capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app that lets you to sign documents feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the app that lets you to sign documents feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the app that lets you to sign documents functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the app that lets you to sign documents feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the app that lets you to sign documents feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the app that lets you to sign documents capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app that lets you to sign documents capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork using the app that lets you to sign documents feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the app that lets you to sign documents capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app that lets you to sign documents features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the app that lets you to sign documents and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the app that lets you to sign documents feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app that lets you to sign documents feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the app that lets you to sign documents functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the app that lets you to sign documents functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app that lets you to sign documents feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the app that lets you to sign documents feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!