Start Your eSignature Journey: Benefits of Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use benefits of electronic signature feature
Is your organization willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the benefits of electronic signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to use the benefits of electronic signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Benefits of electronic signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to utilize benefits of electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from benefits of electronic signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of benefits of electronic signature from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create team folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have benefits of electronic signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I use the benefits of electronic signature and handle documents digitally?To utilize the benefits of electronic signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the benefits of electronic signature?To quickly get the benefits of electronic signature, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the benefits of electronic signature?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the benefits of electronic signature?For more information on the benefits of electronic signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the benefits of electronic signature without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use benefits of electronic signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for benefits of electronic signature
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful benefits of electronic signature features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the benefits of electronic signature feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the benefits of electronic signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the benefits of electronic signature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the benefits of electronic signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the benefits of electronic signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the benefits of electronic signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the benefits of electronic signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the benefits of electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the benefits of electronic signature capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the benefits of electronic signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the benefits of electronic signature and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the benefits of electronic signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the benefits of electronic signature functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the benefits of electronic signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the benefits of electronic signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the benefits of electronic signature feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the benefits of electronic signature feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!