Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Best Digital Signature App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use best digital signature app feature
Is your organization ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the best digital signature app functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the best digital signature app feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Best digital signature app: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to use best digital signature app. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of best digital signature app?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and benefit from best digital signature app from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have best digital signature app, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the best digital signature app and handle paperwork electronically?To utilize the best digital signature app, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your organization needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the best digital signature app?To quickly get the best digital signature app, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the best digital signature app?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the best digital signature app?For more information on the best digital signature app, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the best digital signature app without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use best digital signature app even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for best digital signature app
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting advanced best digital signature app features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best digital signature app feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the best digital signature app feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the best digital signature app functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best digital signature app feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the best digital signature app feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the best digital signature app capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best digital signature app features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents using the best digital signature app feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the best digital signature app capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best digital signature app capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the best digital signature app and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the best digital signature app feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best digital signature app feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the best digital signature app feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the best digital signature app features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best digital signature app functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the best digital signature app functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!