Validation of Digital Signature
What is validate signature online?
As more corporations and individuals turn to digital workflows, the demand for special platforms that provide a digital signature service continues to increase. Many apps offer their services to satisfy user needs in this sphere. However, not all of them can ensure the creation of a legally-binding document. In case you’re wondering how to verify the validity of a digital signature, check whether the service you intend to use is compatible with the E-SIGN Act.
Eliminate the risks and pitfalls of using online platforms. signNow complies with the Electronic Signature Act which states that digital signatures are equivalent to handwritten ones. This means that e-signed contracts and agreements have the same legal validity and feasibility as hard copies.
With our platform you can easily certify contracts, invoices, leases, different housing agreements, tax or financial forms and other documents that require high-level verification.
At the same time, the process of adding your signature takes seconds. Direct tools and simple sequencing help you manage necessary actions with just a few clicks.
While using our solutions, your files are protected by our SOC 2 Type II certified security. We guarantee that all processed and stored files are kept safe from tampering by outside parties.
Enhance your workflow by managing files digitally. Free yourself from tedious printing, faxing, mailing and meeting in person. Add and collect signatures while on the go. Choose our tools to create valid, legal documents.
How To Validate E-signature Form
FAQs signature validation online
The best way to complete and sign a file online
So, you need to e-sign a document online? Drive your process with signNow, a perfect solution to lost time, risky security and inefficient processes. Generate your signatures online in three possible ways: draw, type in or upload an image of a handwritten signature. digital signature validation at ease.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to digital signature validation online:
- Upload a document.
- Once it’s uploaded, it’ll open in the online editor.
- Select My signature.
- Choose one of three options to generate a signature: draw, type or upload an image of a handwritten one.
- Once you create a signature click Ok.
- Finish the process by clicking Done.
signNow supports almost every format: PDF, Word, etc. Apart from signing a document, you can fill it out by adding a variety of fields: text, date, dropdown. Send a doc for signing via email, SMS or with a public link. Set-up Bots that’ll remind a signer to validate the document and notify a sender as soon as it's validated. digital signature validation effectively straight away.
The best way to generate an e-signature employing Google Chrome
Google Chrome features multiple advantages that users can’t ignore, making it the top browser across the US. For instance, it’s the number one browser for its speed and library of extensions. With Chrome you can synchronize bookmarks, history and settings across all of your devices. To sign a document in Google Chrome, search for the signNow add-on in the Web Store and download it. digital signature validation without buying software.
Close deals in Google Chrome:
- Once you download the signNow add-on, click on the icon in the upper menu.
- Upload a document you want to e-sign.
- It’ll open in the online editor.
- Select My Signature.
- Generate a signature and click Done.
- After you digital signature validation save the executed doc to your device.
The add-on helps streamline the signing process without the need for additional software. It’s compatible with major platforms (Mac and Windows) and benefits customers by providing a fast, secure and efficient e-signing experience without leaving your Google window. digital signature validation advantageously.
The best way to e-sign in Gmail
If you’re someone who already loves the experience signNow delivers, you’re in for a treat. Raise your hand if you find it time-consuming and inconvenient to switch from your Gmail to your signNow account to sign documents. Guess what. Now, get an impactful new way to e-sign right from your inbox. digital signature validation for the first time right from the message you received with the attachments that need signing.
digital signature validation in Gmail:
- From your Gmail account click Settings -> Get add-ons.
- Once you find the add-on, install it. It’ll appear in the right-hand sidebar.
- Open an email with an attachment that you need to share for signing and click signNow.
- Click Send to sign, enter the recipient’s email address.
- Click Upload to add the doc to your signNow account.
signNow is one of the leading e-signature solutions on the market. It’s always developing and improving its functionality to meet your most sophisticated requirements. The integration with Gmail enables users to quickly, effectively and securely manage e-signatures. Save time and digital signature validation in just a few minutes.
The best way to generate a signature on mobile
In the era of the digital revolution and instant messaging, users can manage and sign documents on the go via e-signing applications for smartphones and tablets. signNow packs two powerful apps, one for iOS and another for Android for generating signatures and to digital signature validation forms.
Taking mobile signatures to the next level:
- Depending on the device you have, find the signNow app from the Google Play Market or the AppStore.
- Sign in if you already have an account.
- Register if you don’t already have an account.
- Upload a doc you want to digital signature validation.
- Follow the instructions for adding a signature.
- After you’ve placed your signature, save your changes and click Done.
The signNow application allows you to sign documents while offline. Once you regain internet access the files you executed will automatically send the recipients they’re intended for. signNow is a handy application that helps users to digital signature validation and keeps document workflows running smoothly.
How to create a signature by using an iPhone
If you’re reading this, you probably need to sign some documents. But you have to get it done on your phone, right? Normally, that’s a tough situation. However, the signNow app for Apple, makes mobile signing a piece of cake. Get a powerful mobile-first solution for validating your docs with legally-binding e-signatures, negotiate contracts and automate your workflow. With signNow you can digital signature validation from your iPhone while on the go.
digital signature validation on an iPhone and show off to your colleagues:
- Install the signNow app and register your account.
- Upload a document.
- Edit the file if you need to.
- Add signature fields and self-sign before sending it to partners or clients.
- Tap Done and generate signing links.
The app is well suited for work within an organization or for B2B and B2C collaboration. It can be used to send out contracts for signing even if recipients don’t have signNow accounts. Notification Bots keep customers updated on document status changes. The signNow mobile app is an ideal solution to digital signature validation fast, securely and effortlessly.
The best way to validate e-documents with an Android
Not only can you e-sign a contract, but you can also send a link to the document to your teammates and vendors with the help of signNow for Android. Use the full-featured solution to generate an e-signature and reuse it in the future for document verification. digital signature validation fast and conveniently.
Here are the guidelines to digital signature validation on Android:
- Download the app and create an account.
- Import the doc that needs signing.
- Edit it and add fields, including a signature field.
- Set a signing order.
- Self sign it after you created a unique e-signature
- Generate a link and send the document to the other parties involved.
- Keep track of the process with automatic notifications.
signNow is a holistic application that can work with documents stored in your account, the cloud and on your device. Apart from its e-signature features, it helps manage company workflows from anyplace and at any time. The platform’s user-friendly interface makes it fast and easy to digital signature validation .