Explore Popular eSignature Features: eSign Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to eSign Excel
Every organization requires signatures, and every organization wants to optimize the process of gathering them. Get accurate document management with airSlate SignNow. You can eSign Excel, create fillable web templates, customize eSignature invites, send out signing hyperlinks, collaborate in teams, and a lot more. Discover ways to streamline the collecting of signatures electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to eSign Excel within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any easier to eSign Excel than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow app to your mobile device and gain access to your profile wherever you happen to be without being tied to your computer or workplace. Go paperless and start signing forms online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Scale your workflow and eSign Excel with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to be able to eSign Excel. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. eSign Excel with airSlate SignNow for advanced document workflows.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and eSign Excel from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates as well as discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that help you to eSign Excel, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I eSign Excel and handle paperwork electronically?To eSign Excel, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s established to match the rules and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to eSign Excel?To quickly eSign Excel, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Can I eSign Excel without registration?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can eSign Excel even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to eSign Excel?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where do you need to eSign Excel?To eSign Excel, you need to generate a eSignature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your template and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to eSign Excel with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and sign documents online
airSlate SignNow enables you to effortlessly eSign Excel and handle your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool has a straightforward-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to complete your work.
Follow the steps below to eSign Excel:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create option to add a file that needs eSigning.
- Open the file and complete it with the editing tools available.
- Place the My Signature field where it should appear and select how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or insert an image of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to end up with editing.
It’s easy to eSign Excel with airSlate SignNow. After you complete editing your forms, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can eSign Excel quicker than ever. airSlate SignNow has a particular extension for the Chrome browser that helps you deal with your forms without switching between numerous tabs and programs.
Follow the steps below to eSign Excel:
- Open Chrome Web Store and install the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to an online form and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or sign up for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Complete the blanks and drop extra fillable fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and select your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing the file.
Not only can you eSign Excel with airSlate SignNow but also make multi-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with comprehensive eSignature features embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, it is possible to avoid it and eSign Excel. The solution is to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and manage your documents in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the steps below to eSign Excel:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and grant access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S icon.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or utilize the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out, eSign, and save adjustments to your document with a corresponding button.
Our add-on for Gmail is a perfect solution for everyone who gets tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s safe, quick, and easy to use, enabling you to manage your paperwork more efficiently. Give it a try!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install additional applications on your mobile device to eSign Excel. airSlate SignNow eSignature tool works from the cloud and can be easily accessed from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to eSign Excel:
- Navigate to the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Register for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a sample to the editor.
- Complete the document and drop extra fields for others to fill out if necessary.
- Use the My Signature tool to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing.
When you eSign Excel with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed paperwork with partners and clients, promptly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, generate templates, and many more. Save time and effort and manage your forms efficiently!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
When you need to eSign Excel while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s application for iOS devices is really beneficial. It lets you quickly fill out paperwork, collect eSignatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the actions below to eSign Excel:
- Open App Store and set up the airSlate SignNow eSignature application on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Import a file that needs eSignature with the Create button.
- Complete the document using the available instruments for text, initials, and so on.
- Use the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you eSign Excel with airSlate SignNow, all your files are safely kept in your account, so you can access them at any moment. If you eSigned a sample or sent it for approval while being offline, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save modifications. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
If you’re looking for an easy way to eSign Excel on an Android-run device, install the airSlate SignNow app. It lets you quickly fill out and sign any document and forward it to other people for approval, even when you’re offline.
Follow the steps below to eSign Excel with a smartphone:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the tool on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Fill out the blank fields, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Finish editing your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark symbol (✔).
Once you eSign Excel, you can save the copy, email it to other parties to invite them to sign it, export it to the cloud, or create a template. airSlate SignNow makes it simple to manage forms on a smartphone. Give it a try now!